Late night talks~ Luke

Stargazing was always one of you and Luke's favorite activities to do together. The tradition started when you two were just best friends and it lasted through your relationship and soon became a tradition.

When one of you was having a bad day you would stargaze, when you guys couldn't find anything to do you would stargaze, when you just wanted to be lazy you would stargaze. It was just the perfect way to spend time together.

You snuggled closer to Luke and he held onto you tighter as you stared up at the stars while lying on the cool grass.

"Why does oblivion scare people Luke?" You asked randomly.

"Well I mean what isn't scary about oblivion? It's dark and cold and well... scary."

"But how do we know that? It seems like it wouldn't be all that bad, it could be rather peaceful if you think about it." .

"I guess it's just the thought of being nothing that scares people." He explained rubbing circles on your arm.

You hummed. "I guess that makes since."

"Why'd you ask that babe?"

"Just thinking I guess," you shrugged. "I mean space is kind of like oblivion if you think about it, nothing for hundreds of thousands of miles. So if we aren't afraid of space why are we afraid of oblivion so damn much?"

"Well when you go to space you have people with you, you have the other astronauts, the faculty that are helping you through your mission, and even the radio so you can connect with your family. Oblivion on the other hand is just nothing, there is no one or nothing to talk to whatsoever you're completely alone. Surrounded by nothing. That's the scary part." he declared.

"Yeah...." you trail off.

"I love you." He randomly declares.

"I love you too Luke. A lot."

"If I could go to space I would bring back a star and give it to you so you would have something to match the glimmer in your eyes."

"Awwww Luke." you cooed and kissed his lips. "You're too sweet."

"Nah babe that's you. Why do you think I like to kiss you so much?" He chuckled when you pulled away from your short yet sweet kiss.

"Stop." you laughed and hid your face in you hands a light pink blush rising to your cheeks.

"You're so cute when you blush." he whispered his deep voice sending chills down your spine.

"Shut it Hemmings." you giggled shoving on his shoulder.

"Make me." he challenged.

"Ok." you agreed leaning in towards him and connecting your lips with his and moving them in sink. You bite on his lip ring gently making him involuntary open his mouth to gasp and you stick your tongue inside his mouth. He pulls you into his lap and lays down in the grass and you pull away. "I did it." you smirk.

"Tease." he huffed when you rolled off him and stood up.

"Cmon you big goof let's go home." you laughed sticking out your hand to help him up. He grabbed your hand and you hauled him of the grass. He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you close to him as you walked towards his car.

"I love you." he mumbled into your hair as he placed a lingering kiss on your head.

"I love you too." You smiled.

---
Hope you liked it don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And fan

Love you xx