Javier

After Olivia properly answered Detective's questions, they gave the teens some time to recuperate and didn't bother to visit.

It's been a week since and most of the critical injuries were mostly healed. They even passed the nurse's 'exercises' . It's like chemo therapy but with handcuffs and police watching your every move.

They just finished today's session and was enjoying their lunch while chatting when the Jacob and a group of four wearing dark and long robes marched into the ward.

"You four will now head to court in order to face judgment for the crimes against you." Detective Jacob announced, his face unusually serious.

The wierd thing was that there was no other emotions on his face. Only seriousness. Other than that? Nothing. It was as if he became a puppet.

When Camilla saw the four hooded men in robes, she immediately lowered her head and slightly bowed in their direction, saying, "It is my honor to be in your presence..." she trailed off, looking up to Jacob.

"Great Preacher"

Instead of wearing his usual casual outfits, he was wearing a robe of sorts, like a priest's but only, in a darker color scheme and a leather pouch behind his waist area.

Jacob nodded and waved her off , his face depicting a overly disgusted expression.

______

The teens, though confused and distressed, soon arrived in a particularly large church.

'I never knew that we had a church this big in our town' Evelyn frowned. She realized that if they were able to do this without anyone noticing, this means that they are very dangerous.

"Guys, is the building newly built?" Evelyn asked the group to confirm a suspicion she had.

They looked around and inspected the whole building as the men in robes escorted the four of them into the church.

When Jennifer saw the tiles, she immediately answered with certainty, "This building just finished a few days ago. The tiles were newly cemented and shined."

Cass studied the marble gray and white tiles closely, causing them to stop in the middle of the church.

"Hmm..." Cass hummed. She was trying to understand how Jennifer managed to discover something just from looking at the tiles.

"Move it!"one of the men grunted, pushing Cassandra. The impact caused her to fall. Jennifer and Olivia gathered around Cass, trying to pick her up as Evelyn stood eye to eye with the man who kicked her.

"Evelyn"

A familiar voice welcomed with clear animosity and arrogance. His voice echoed through the large church.

When Evelyn heard that voice, she looked back to the large podium behind her and saw someone she thought was dead long ago.

That someone was her childhood friend whom ran away after an accident that caused him to go into a coma for 3 months.

That someone was her only friend. Her childhood crush. The only person that helped her get through when she was getting bullied in school.

She liked him, both as a friend and as a crush. But her hopes were crushed before her eyes as she was rejected by him the night before he left with his family.

She looked up and saw a young adult sitting on the miniature throne to the left. He wore a set of jeans and a hoodie that said, "So what?"

"Evelyn~" he called out once more, standing up. As he walked down the stairs, a perverted grin was plastered on him.

When they were mere metres apart, Evelyn felt her heart beat faster and her face heating up. Until, she remembered his name.

"Javier"