Horny little toad

Chapter 16: Horny little toad

Dean's POV

Most guys would be weirded out by fucking a pregnant chick, but not me. Something about the new found confidence Avery has had lately really turns me on. I barely even notice or care that she's pregnant. The common misconception of you're going to hurt the baby or what if my dick hits it, is for the men who don't do their research. Sex is actually good for the baby and Avery. I'm glad, because it seems like we've been fucking non stop since Christmas. We fucked in her room, her bathroom, my truck, her car, both of our couches, hell she even let me fuck her at school!

"Dean you haven't been over in a while, why don't you come over tonight?" Natalie says rubbing her manicured nail down my arm.

I hadn't had time to fuck anybody else. My hands were full with Avery, and I hadn't really thought about sleeping with someone else.

"Not tonight, maybe some other time." I replied shutting my locker door.

I didn't wait for her reply because the hottest girl just walked into school and she was on my radar. I pulled her to me pushing her back into the locker locking her lips with mine. She kissed me back only briefly before pushing me away.

"Oh my God Dean, we're in the hallway." Avery says, her face flushed with embarrassment.

"But letting me fuck you on Mr. Blax's desk was okay?" I quietly say to her.

Her face reddened even more. She was so damn cute when she blushed. Wait a minute, cute? Did I just call her cute?

"Stoppp, you're making me all flustered before class." She playfully whined placing her hands on her cheeks.

The bell rang, causing everyone to start shuffling in the halls. I took one more look at Avery before she told me bye and sped down the hall to get to class. She was absolutely breath taking. I never really paid attention to how beautiful she actually is. She wasn't one of these girls that had to wear makeup everyday just to feel pretty. She oozed confidence, and that was one of the things I really liked about her. Liked? Maybe I am kinda sorta digging Avery right now. My heart started racing at the thought of actually being with someone. My mom said she thought my dad was a good man up until the day he left us. I was only a month old when he split. We don't know where he's at or if he's even alive. My mom tried to contact him for a long time after he left, but he eventually changed his number. I'm not a good guy now, so why do I think I could be good for Avery? I'm a whore for crying out loud. Do I really think I can only fuck one female for the rest of my life? I can't bring Avery down just because I have daddy issues. I would never be relationship material, so why even bother trying? Avery was such a good person and so innocent, and I've made her into a horny little toad. I got her pregnant, basically putting her life at a standstill to take care of a piece of the both of us. I don't want to care about her. It would make it so much easier if I didn't care about her. I need to have some space from her, so these weird feelings will go away. What if I didn't want space though?

***^***

Avery's POV

         I sat in my desk trying to focus on what the teacher was saying, but I couldn't. I was still flustered about what had happened in the hallway. Dean and I have never been seen publicly being all over each other like that since I've been pregnant. Everything we've been doing lately has been on the down low. I haven't told anybody we've been fooling around together and I'm sure he hasn't either. That was until today in the hall. Did everyone know and I was just oblivious to the fact? I was so shocked when he pushed me into the lockers my first instinct was to kiss him back. I've honestly enjoyed spending time with Dean. I mean we're mostly having sex when we're together, but not the whole time. We'll watch a movie and talk about how bad the acting is, or we'll cut on the game and play. Other times we'll lay in the bed and just talk. I feel like I've gotten to know him so much better over the past few weeks. He's stayed over a few nights since my parents were out of town together for their own anniversary trip. I honestly don't know why, but I've just been so drawn to him and his attention lately. I wanted us to build a better relationship for our son, but now I'm worried I'm in too deep to just want a friendship and co parent. I could never tell him that, or anyone for that matter. How could I tell anyone that I fell in love with one of the biggest man whores in the school? Especially because I know he doesn't feel the same back. I was being truly unrealistic to think me and Dean would ever be together. For fucks sake we were in high school. Almost all high school relationships end after graduation, so why would I think mine would be any different? It doesn't matter anyways. I will never tell Dean how I feel because I know we will never be on the same page.