Hiding the truth

Chapter 3- Hiding the truth

Avery's POV

       I wrapped the towel around me once again trying to make it cover up my whole body. The towel I grabbed was a little towel meaning it wasn't big enough for my body. It happened to be the only one in there because I used the guest bathroom this morning to shower. So practically my whole butt was showing out of the towel. I went to my closet laying out my outfit of the day, the only things that wasn't too little; a pair of black nike yoga pants and a Aqua Nike hoodie with a bright pink nike check on the front. I walked back to the bathroom to grab my hair brush then back to my room. The only ones here was me and Traeh so nobody wasn't going to see me naked.

"That ass is just beautiful." A deep husky voice that I recognize said letting out a wolf whistle.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here get out!" I screeched running in my closet so he couldn't see me.

"Calm down baby its not like I haven't seen it before." The sound of the word baby made my stomach churn.

I was having a baby, His baby. The stupid idiot didn't even have enough desensitize to put on a condom. Or maybe he did and it broke?

"Dean are you still in here?" I asked hopefully not in the thin air.

When I heard him mumble a yeah, I didn't know rather to be mad that he was still in here after I asked him to get out or relieved so I can ask him my question.

"Um.. Did you wear a condom?" My cheeks heated up and at that moment I was happy I was in my closet because he couldn't see I was embarrassed.

"Uh everything is a little fuzzy from that night. Why?" Should I tell him now?

While I'm naked in my closet, with wet tangled hair, and a baby bump.

"No reason will you hand me bra?" The lacy material was thrown in the closet with no sexual or sarcastic comment.

I hurriedly put it on wrapping the towel only around my waist. I heard a door shut, assuming that he left I walked out going straight to my pantie drawer. Dropping the towel and slipping a pair on pulling my yoga pants on as well.

"Hey do you have any-" Dean busted through the door right as I was putting my white tank top on.

His questioning eyes turned into lustful and then into confused. Oh no they were looking at my stomach. Filling self conscious I quickly try to put my hoodie but he stopped me. He just stared at me then my stomach shaking his head.

"I'm trying to get rea-" he cut me off.

"Are you pregnant?" He said so quietly I'm surprised I heard it.

I couldn't talk it was like my mouth and throat had gone completely dry. I didn't wanna tell him right now. I had only found out yesterday. "Dean I gotta get-"

"Avery tell me are you pregnant?" I dropped my head and grabbed his hands placing them on our baby.

"Yes I'm fifteen weeks pregnant." I whispered removing my hands from off of his leaving his on my bump.

"How long have you known?" He asked stress smothering all his other expressions and emotions.

"Since yesterday, I was gonna tell you then but you were at baseball practice and I just came home and went to bed." Dean rubbed his face running his fingers through his hair repeatedly until it was completely messed up.

"I gotta go."

And just like that he was gone before I even got to ask him why he was at my house in the first place.