Shade

Chapter 5- Shade

Dean's POV

       What the hell was going on? I got a girl pregnant. Not just any girl Avery freaking Henderson. The girl was not to be messed with under any circumstances. One she's a virgin or was, two her daddy was one of the biggest lawyers around here, three her mother was a judge, and finally they are filthy rich. Her dad could go against you in a case and beat you no matter the judge or circumstances. If that doesn't get you locked up her mother could find you guilty and get you sent away to prison just for stepping on the girl's shoes. The Henderson's are the most powerful people around here and people stay away for the own good beings. Scared was an understatement, when I walked in and saw her stomach. I had decided to go to her house and see if I could push my luck for a round four. Yeah, kind of a dick move, but what do you expect I'm a guy. Wait she didn't tell you about round three? That's classic Avery trying to keep her business on the down low. I'll tell you guys all about it later on. I couldn't help but to sit there and stare at her stomach and instead of getting what I came there for, I pussied out and said 'I gotta go.' That night, holy fuck that amazing night, I was drunk, but I wasn't drunk enough to not know what I was doing. If that makes any sense. I knew Avery was drunk, but I didn't stop it from happening. Like I said before I'm a guy and I was pretty buzzed my self. At that time I wasn't thinking about if her dad or mom was going to throw my ass in jail or not and apparently not a condom. How could I be so stupid? Not only did I ruin her life, I ruined mine as well. My heart skipped a beat when I heard my baby's heart beat. I know I sound like a female right now, but I couldn't unglue my eyes from the screen. He was in there because of me. That human was fifty percent me and fifty percent her. She gave me one of the pictures of him, which I was grateful for. I say him or he because I wanna a boy so I can teach him about girls and baseball. I have a little surprise for her, but she's going to have to wait until Thanksgiving, if I even decide to go through with it. She probably secretly hates me, just hoping I will leave her alone. I bet she's planning up ways now to get me thrown in jail. She's a bitch, but I don't think she's that big of one. The girl practically screams virgin, by the way she reacts to sexual contact of any manner. Enough about Avery, let me tell you about myself. My name is Dean Michael Anderson. I'm a senior in high school and I attend Martin Luther King jr. High school. I play basketball and baseball. I have bright green eyes, sexy right? My brown hair amounts to the same sexiness as my eyes. A dimple rest on both sides of my mouth when I smile. I don't have any siblings and it's just me and my mom. My dad walked out on us when I was three, not really leaving anything behind. My mom is a nurse at the local hospital, making it possible for us to pay all our bills and still have some spending money. I work part time with my uncle at his mechanic shop just for a little extra money. That's just a few things about me, but let's get own with the story. Our third time having sex, yes I've counted the number of times we've had sex, was two weeks after school started and I had been messing with her all week.

"So we can do it after or during school, it doesn't matter to me." I tell her wrapping my arm around her shoulders pulling her chair closer to mine. She rolls her big brown eyes as usual and shrugs my arm off her shoulders. "Go fuck yourself." She hisses adding more black paint to her drawing. "Why would I? That's why I have you." Not my best reply to a girl who already seemed irritated, because her fist connected with my balls and the air was pushed out of my lungs. "Holy fuck Avery." I curse cupping myself, this has to be the worst pain on earth. "No swearing Mr. Anderson. Avery your painting is coming along nicely." Mr. Blax compliments her obviously making her head bigger than it already is. The girl has a huge ego, that needs to be toned down. I had already finished my painting, just doing a basic drawing of the schools initials adding some depth and all to the background. The bell rung meaning this was the perfect opportunity to get her with no teachers around. I grabbed her pushing her against the lockers making sure she had no way out until everyone was gone. "You know you can't forget that night Avery." I whisper huskily in her ear, my lips ever so slightly brushing against it. I know she could feel my hot breath against her cheek, I put my hands above her head caging her against the lockers. "I can try to at least." She mumbled to herself, or tried to. I heard her of course and chuckled lightly. My green eyes lit up in amusement. "You and I both know you don't won't to forget it." My hands drop from the lockers onto her thick waist. I looped my fingers into her tight jean belt loops pulling her body closer to me. "Come on," I start off placing my lips on her neck kissing it softly. I was definitely marking my territory. "You know you want me." I moved my lips to the other side of her neck, to no doubt her sensitive spot. A light moan escapes her lips, and I can't stop the smirk that forms on my lips against her delicious skin. "No I don't." She says her eyes shut, head leaned back against the lockers. "Are you sure?" I whisper kissing my way up her neck to her face. I didn't let her respond before my lips were on hers. Suddenly, I yank her against me and I bend my head to kiss her. She melts into me as my fingers tangle in her knotted hair. Her mouth opens to mine, and our tongues meet for the first time since the summer. Next thing I know we were in the back seat of her car. Her jeans and thong were gone and my jeans and boxers were gone by the end of it. I had won.