He hasn't

Chapter 6- He hasn't

Avery's POV

"Come on please come with me!" Nevaeh begs once more through the phone.

"No, he's going to be their. It's too embarrassing." -Avery

"Avery you love basketball! You didn't miss a game last season." -Nevaeh

"That was before all this happened with him. I was just going to support the school."
-Avery

"Look it's already six thirty be ready in fifteen minutes the game starts at seven. I'm coming to pick you up." -Nevaeh

Hanging up in my face I groan falling back on my bed. I really did love basketball, but I couldn't risk seeing Dean after what happened in the closet. That's why I went straight to sleep after lunch; it's so embarrassing. I did end up filling Nevaeh on everything and I mean everything. Nevaeh had been trying to convince me all day to go with her to tonight's game and I guess I'm going now. It's Friday night and it's about time that I get out the house. I haven't been out this house besides going to school or the doctor ever since I found out I was pregnant. I don't want anyone else finding out just yet. I groggily get off the bed trying to find something to wear. Everything was getting a little tight, so I had to watch what exactly I wore. It's the fifteenth of November so its pretty cold outside. I decided on some pink, gray, white, and navy blue leggings that had different patterns, a big pink sweater with a white undershirt, some Pearl earrings, a navy blue scarf, and finally I pair of short navy blue boots.

My hair was already curled and my makeup was already done from school earlier

My hair was already curled and my makeup was already done from school earlier. I didn't bother to go over them. It's a basketball game in a hot gym. Yes it's hot in the gym even though its forty nine degrees outside. I didn't bother telling my mother where I was going and my dad was gone somewhere, so I just told Traeh. She wanted to go but thought better since she had homework to do. Hearing Nevaeh's car horn; I grabbed my house key and wallet heading out the door.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Nevaeh chirps pulling out my drive way.

I scoff rolling my eyes. Scanning her over my eyes got wide. Nevaeh looked hot! Her hair was out of its usual bun, and was down in its natural curls. Her makeup was only some foundation, mascara, and bottom eyeliner, but it looked so good. Her outfit was a pair of high waisted skinny blue jeans, a black long sleeve shirt that fit tight, tucked into her jeans, a black and white sports jacket, and her black and white converses. Wait a minute. Nevaeh never wears makeup, unless...

"Who are you going to watch?" I broke the silence my eyes narrowing. Not in a mean way, but in a suspicious way.

"Pshh. The team of course. What are you talking about?" She says in a high voice playing dumb.