Prologue

Prologue

Avery's POV

Do I even need to go back and tell you how my story began? That horrid night that started it all. This isn't the average "Oh she slept with the player once at a party because she was drunk and got pregnant." No I didn't only sleep with him once. I slept with him twice. The way he touched me, talked to me made me sleep with him again. I didn't plan for it to happen. I remember it going on the lines of...

Flashback:

"You know you can't forget that night Avery." He whispers huskily in my ear, his lips ever so slightly brushing against it.

I could feel his hot breath against my cheek, his hands above my head caging me in against the lockers.

"I can try to at least." I mumble to myself, or tried to.

He heard me of course and chuckled lightly. His green eyes lit up in amusement.

"You and I both know you don't won't to forget it." His hands drop from the lockers onto my waist.

He looped his fingers into my jean belt loops pulling my body closer to his.

"Come on," he starts off placing his lips on my neck kissing it softly.

"You know you want me." He moved his lips to the other side of my neck, to my sensitive spot.

A light moan escapes my lips, and I can feel the smirk that forms on his lips against my skin.

"No I don't." I say my eyes shut, head leaned back against the lockers.

"Are you sure?" He whispers kissing his way up my neck to my face.

I couldn't respond his lips were on mine. Suddenly, he yanks me against him and bends his head to kiss me. I melt into him as his fingers tangle in my knotted hair. My mouth opens to his, and our tongues meet for the first time since the summer. Next thing I knew we were in the back seat of my car. My jeans and thong were gone and his jeans and boxers were gone by the end of it. He had won.

End of flashback.

I shook at the thought of it. I was a average girl, who planned to go to school to become a dental hygienist. I was supposed to graduate high school, go to college, get a job, then start a family. Girls my age and younger now are having kids like its natural. Pregnancy is like a disease, it's wherever you go no matter what. High School, work, stores, movies, and even some at the middle school. When people heard I was pregnant, it wasn't "Look there's another girl pregnant." It was "I can't believe she's having his baby! She's so lucky." Why was this such a big deal? Well, when your pregnant for the biggest player of many, your name is known very quickly. That day I wasn't known as "Avery Henderson." Anymore, I was know as "Avery Henderson the girl pregnant for Dean Anderson."

AN: good so far? Yeah the beginnings always kind of suck. We're sorry lol. We have two other books but before we put this out we're gonna have at least the first three chapters written. (This one not included) updating will be slow until other books are completed. Like we said it's not an average player gets a girl pregnant story. So if you stick with us it will be worth it. (We hope:) so that is all! Continue reading.

-PrincessKbunny❤️