Epilogue (3)

"I'm all up under him like it's cold, winter time

All up in the kitchen in my heels, dinner time." 

- Excerpt from Countdown by Beyoncé

I lock lips with him as his hands completely roam my body.

"God, your figure has gotten so much better after having children," he compliments, his hands moving down to squeeze my ass tightly.

He unhooks both of my sleeves, exposing my tits. I wasn't wearing a bra underneath because I didn't want to. There was good enough padding underneath the dress that I don't need one and it wouldn't be noticeable.

Plus, bras are painful especially while breastfeeding. I don't have to deal too much with the pain of lactating and not releasing milk but if I do, I pump and throw the milk away. It's not like we can use it.

He slightly grinds against me and puts his tongue in my mouth and I follow suit, our tongues rubbing against one another.

He then moves and hoists me up on the table. He slips off my underwear, tossing it somewhere on the floor and spreads my legs.

Getting on his knees, he begins eating me out. He places a delicate kiss on my clit which causes me to shiver in pure delight. He licks his tongue up my clit and begin devouring as if it's his last meal.

I rest my feet on his shoulder and refrain from pulling away from the pleasure. He'll usually pull me back anyway.

Meanwhile, moans flood out of my mouth, telling the grey-painted walls about the pleasure I'm experiencing.

He enters a finger and while he licks and sucks and kiss, he adds another one.

"Lorenzo," I moan.

"Yes, angel?" he asks, pulling his head up from in between my thighs.

"I need you inside of me," I pant, "Like right now."

"Yes, ma'am."

He unzips his slacks and pulls his dick out, slowly entering inside me. With the amount of sex we have, which is like two times a day (morning and night) he doesn't need to even attempt to stretch me out.

He can fuck the living shit out of me, balls deep in seconds and I'll be fine as well as enjoy every single bit of it.

I let out a small gasp though as he hits my g-spot. He moves his hand to my thigh, helping me keep my leg up.

He begins thrusting inside of me and moans once again spill deep from my throat and out my red lips.

Soon, his hands move away from my thighs and grabs my tits instead. He rubs his finger over my nipple and they harden even more underneath his touch and I jerk at the sensation.

I then bite my lower lip as I hear myself get louder. Although it is a private rental, that doesn't change the fact that, I'm pretty sure, a couple of the windows are cracked open.

Anyone passing by the house could potentially hear my moaning and I just... I don't want any noise complaints that might cause me any embarassments.

He continues thrusting inside me. My soft moans and the slapping of our skins connecting overcome my ears.

I begin to feel my orgasm come out and I arch my back as a reaction.

I throw my hand up and grab his shoulder, partially digging my nails into him.