September 28th.

I hated where my mind was, but I couldn't focus on anything else. She was wearing a skirt today, and I know that sounded so childish and stupid but she looks so fucking pretty.

I can't focus on drinking my drink. She was wearing my fucking shirt and she looked better in it than I ever would.

I was drunk and weak, Kyle had used it against me. Pushing me into the small dark room.

Locking the door before I could get out. I turned around, Elise stood there with the sweetest little smile.

"Oh, now it makes sense." She said quietly. I was completely fucking screwed now. "Oh god. I'm too drunk to be this close to you."

She looks up at me slowly, the same amount of desperation in her eyes as I felt in my body.

"I'd say move back but, nowhere for you to go." I push the hair from her shoulders. "I can try if you want me to."

"You're fine. How drunk are you?" I smiled, half my heart wanted this but the other half wanted more. Which just made my want even stronger. "Not too drunk."

I could've stared at her for just about the rest of my life. "You're so pretty."

"I'm not letting Kyle win." She says. "You lose if you kiss me Elsie?" I brush my finger over her lips. "Technically, yes. Plus you're drunk, you'll kiss just about anybody."

"Not the way I want to kiss you." She was leaning in, I could feel her getting closer to me. "I know this is a bad idea. But it might be my best." I said, quietly watching her think about it. "It's a terrible idea."

"Worst one yet." My breathing was picking up but hers was slowing down. "What if we both just thought about it first."

"I've been thinking about it." I push her hair behind her ears. "Can I think about it?"

"Take all the time in the world." I would tell you this made things awkward or uncomfortable. But once we'd left the room, it felt better.

Nothing happened, I hadn't expected to even get that close to her. But now I felt like I could've told her absolutely anything.

She was looking at me differently. "You didn't do anything- dude come on. Do you understand how much she talks about you? She wanted you to kiss her anyway."

"That's not how that works at all." Kyle groans. "Dude she wants you to kiss her okay, if there is any girl in here that wants to be kissed, it's her, by you. You're a fucking idiot."

"How close did you stand?" Quinn asks. "Almost little bit closer than this why?" They both shake their heads. "I'm not about to kiss a girl that doesn't want to be kissed."

"You're too respectful-" Quinn pauses. "That sounds bad, you know what I mean. Plus by the way I saw you kiss the other night it would've been fine, I want you to kiss me."

"I can kiss you if you want." He pouts. "I'd say yes but she'd get mad at you."

I turn to find her, stood in that same corner she was in the other day, judging almost everybody. "I think she'll survive."

"Yes!" Kyle yells. I smack my hands over his face. Pressing my lips into his as he steps back. I didn't mean to use tongue, but as I said, I fucking love kissing people.

Stepping back where I was. I watched him blink a few times. His tongue pushing against his cheek. "Where the fucks my gum?"

I push it between my teeth, turning around walking down towards the dancing.

Dancing to Rihanna for the third night in a row. Living the dream.

I'd kissed not a single person, other than Quinn, I still had his gum. But other than that, I'd stayed good.