Untitled Part 24

Time jump to Summer(because why not.)

Pride month.

Which for Dare mention finding any intersex, mlm flag or progressive flag related stuff he could find at small businesses.

For Crow that made pride inspired outfits and a bunch of commissions.

Crow was getting dressed-rainbow cropped top, rainbow pleated skirt, rainbow knee high socks and rainbow converses.

His hair was in two buns with rainbow hair ties and his jewelry was-rainbow locket, rainbow heart shaped earrings and a bracelet that a rainbow heart charm on it.

He also had a he/him pronoun necklace on.

His makeup all sweat proof- nude lip, blush, a little highlighter, rainbow eyeshadow, rainbow painted nails and black eyeliner.

He had on a hoodie that was was rainbow themed and he carried little backpack - it's floral printed.

Meanwhile- Rama had on a rainbow tee shirt, rainbowed shorts, rainbow converse and a hoodie that matched Crow's.

They wanted to match- they had Rainbow sunglasses because why not.

He wore a Rainbow beanie as well.

Meanwhile.

Dare- He had this shirt on that said Pride started as a riot, some black shorts, black boots and a Green Demin jacket- the jacket had all these patches on it and on the back is the intersex flag.

his make up was the intersex colors and black eyeliner.

As for Ryker-Rainbow pride basketball shirt, rainbow basketball shorts, rainbow sneakers and he had some rainbow stuff in his braids.

He also had a baseball cap on.

They all met up with their friends who were at the parade.

Crow and Dare also met up with their siblings since they were there too.

None of Crow and Dare's siblings are straight.

They had families members who always said crap about it.

When Derek married Sidney, someone made a comment to Georgia and Neil saying "He was your last change on having a straight son."

Which ended with Neil saying "I don't see what's so important about having a straight child, my son married someone he loves he shouldn't have to pretend he's straight just to please people who hate him that's doesn't seem fair, my children have to deal with crap me and my wife will never deal with but I won't allow to you talk crap about my children."

Neil Liu doesn't play when it comes to his kids.

Anyway.

Today went well.