⁰⁰¹❦

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

BRONX NEW YORK
SALON
3:58PM

(if it's spelling mistakes pls lmk ya)

NAYLAH sat in her salon chair as she scrolled through her phone. her last client had just got finished with her appointment, so now she was chilling until the next person came.

the bell to the salon dinged as everybody looked to see who it was. and all naylah heard a was loud whispers followed with "ouu"

but of course she ignored it. she wasn't interested in whatever they were looking at. but her scrolling was interrupted by the sound of her managers voice.

"naylah, you got a client." her manager said pointing to the client as naylah quickly looked up to see. and she was quickly met with a smirking kay.

"fuck.." naylah whispered as kay started walking towards her. naylah quickly sat up from her chair before she turned around away from everybody and rolled her eyes.

she knew everybody in the salon was staring at kevin. and it made her skin itch. he just wanted to be seen literally, and it pissed her off. she just did his retwist a weeks ago.

"why are you here kay? i do your retwists at my house." naylah asked quietly before hitting him with the comb as kay slowly sat down in the chair.

"i can't see you? mean ass lil girl." kevin said before rubbing the spot naylah hit him at. naylah just rolled her eyes at his statement before she almost immediately got started on his hair. she was trying to make this quick, all eyes were still on kay and it was annoying her.

naylah felt all eyes on her aswell as she was getting started on kevin's hair. he was a well respected gang member, so nobody dared to say anything to him.

they were too scared anyways. his aura was scary and intimidating. but some people found it sexy.

"what do you want kay?" naylah asked him adjusting his chair as he spoke. "you already know what ma, don't act clueless." kay said as naylah held back a small laugh.

kevin knew whenever he had his dreads freshly retwisted, naylah liked it the most.

naylah tried to stop her growing smirk as she examined kay while doing his hair. but she then started hearing whispers around the salon about him.

"he's so sexy."

"i wish i was doing his hair."

"what does she have that i don't?"

naylah rolled her eyes at the different questions, but kay? he was enjoying it. he knew naylah was getting jealous by the tight grip she had on a couple of his dread.

naylah then gave kevin the comb as he held it before she turned around facing everybody. "stop talking about my client, and mind yall business thank you." naylah said with irritation in her voice as the salon fell quiet.

she heard some people smack their lips followed along with some side eyes, but naylah's statement seemed to work.

"if you want me all to yourself, you coulda' just told me mama." kevin said handing naylah her comb back as she stopped before groaned at him.

"shut up before i pop you with my comb again." naylah said waving her comb in kay's face as he just laughed at the girl. naylah was pretty and funny, it couldn't get better than that.

eventually naylah was finally done, and now kay was standing infront of her gettin ready to leave.

kevin took a whole stack out of his pocket making everybody eye it besides naylah. kevin often showed off his money, it wasn't anything new to naylah. but the people in the salon seemed to love it.

kay took 5 $100 bills out before handing it to naylah who looked at him confused. "kay what are you-just take it ma." he said whispering close to her as she sighed lowly.

"it was only 50, and i wasn't even gonna charger you.." naylah whispered as kay laughed at the girl. she was adorable in his eyes

"i appreciate it mama, and come to my car in 5 minutes." kevin said giving naylah a seductive look as she attempted to ignore him.

"no kay, i have other clients." naylah said sweeping the hair off the floor as kevin rolled his eyes. "they more important than me mama?" kay asked with a small smirk as naylah fell quiet and avoided eye contact.

"kevin go home, or go out with dougie and setty or something, i'll see you another day." naylah said standing up straight as kay snickered.

he didn't even bother. he knew the girl was gonna come anyways, that's why he exited the salon with the same smirk as always. that smirk when he knew everything was gonna go according to plan.

a few minutes later naylah finally got done cleaning up her area as she looked around the shop. many people were gonna from before, and there was only a few clients left.

she then looked at her manager that was too busy doing hair at the moment. "manager c? do you mind if i step outside for a second?" naylah asked.

"yeah sure, just be quick." her manager told her as naylah nodded quickly with a smile. she then hurriedly exited the shop looking for kay's car.

kay had all eyes down onto his phone. it had been around 20 minutes already, and naylah still wasn't there yet. and it was unusual, she usually always came..so why was she late this time?

but all his worries were put to rest when he heard his car door open. kay looked up at naylah who was smiling at him before she got inside the car.

naylah closed the car door before facing kay. and that's when he quickly grabbed her by her throat and started kissing her heavily.

naylah relaxed into his arms as they were now making out. this wasn't a new thing, she would always be annoyed at him, then they would get back on good terms.

a few minutes later naylah finally pushed kay away from her before wiping her lips and turning forward. she was supposed to be mad at him right now.

he hadn't answered any of her calls last night, that was the main reason she had previously giving him attitude now.

"ma what's-" kevin said, but was interrupted by naylah exiting the car and heading back into the salon. kay watched her before shaking his head.

but he couldn't help but smirk. she would be right up under him later. it was just gonna take some time.

(did i eat yall? be honest)