²⁴❦

NAYLAH WILLAIMS

NAYLAH WILLAIMS

BRONX NEW YORK
WILLAIMS RESIDENCE
8:06AM

NAYLAH stood infront of her full body mirror as she fixed the ends of her shirt. she was currently getting ready for work (hardcore bars)

kay had left the apartment this morning to go to the studio. and naylah was currently alone.

but before he left. he planted many kisses on naylah's face telling her to have a good day at work. and she was very appreciative of it.

naylah then just eventually finished up before turning all the lights off and leaving the apartment.

SALON
8:25AM

naylah walked into the salon drinking her orange juice before going over to her work area. she only had 3 clients today, and she honestly was ready to get it over with.

yes she was bored in her apartment without kay, but she was tired and the baby was making her hungry.

"i'm so tired." naylah said yawning before sitting down in her chair. she then turned it slightly while examining all of her coworkers.

"goodmorning naylah." lisa said waving as naylah waved back. "goodmorning guys." naylah said before grabbing her orange juice and drinking it.

"so how's the baby?" julie asked as naylah gave her a slight smile.

"good, i hit 8 weeks in two days." naylah said as julie and lisa started gushing over the news.

"i'm so happy for you naylah seriously, you deserve it." lisa said as she continued finishing up her clients hair.

"exactly, i hope you have a safe pregnancy and delivery." julie said shooting naylah a smile.

"thank you." naylah said before rubbing her stomach slightly. she still was having many doubts in her mind, but at the end of the day she knew she would be a perfect mother to her baby.

around 10 minutes later, dougie walked into the salon with setty besides him. and setty almost immediately walked over to julie who was smiling ear to ear seeing him.

dougie's eyes traveled over to naylah who groaned lowly to herself. she hated seeing the sight of kevin's friends.

dougie then started walking over towards naylah who sat up from her chair putting on her apron. she knew what he wanted already, and unfortunately for her, she didn't have a client in her chair.

"hey naylah." dougie said with a slight smile before sitting down in the chair. and naylah just stood there quietly waiting for him to get settled.

naylah almost immediately got started on his hair, and the two were sitting in complete silence.

all you could hear was the loud laughs of julie as she laughed at everything setty said.

"so, you talked to kay today?" dougie asked trying to make small talk as naylah sighed lowly at his failed attempt.

"honestly dougie, i really don't wanna talk." naylah said in full honesty as dougie fell quiet before nodding.

about 15 minutes later, naylah quickly finished up dougie's hair before he stood up and examined himself in the mirror.

"thanks, here you go." dougie said pulling out 5 $100 bills before sitting them onto naylah's desk.

"welcome." naylah said before taking her apron off and sitting in her chair. she then watched dougie and setty leave the salon before letting out a sigh of relief.

honestly she just wanted to go home to kay at this point. she had a long day already, and the day wasn't even over yet.

naylah then sat up from her chair before walking over towards julie who was still smiling like an idiot.

"so how are you and setty?" naylah asked sitting in julie's chair as julie laughed slightly. naylah loved sitting down, it didn't matter where she was. if there was a seat, there was naylah.

"we're doing good, we're not together or anything though." julie said as naylah nodded at her statement.

"i don't really want anything too serious, so we're just fuck buddied i guess." julie said shrugging as naylah nodded showing she was listening.

"okay i see you, i'm happy for you." naylah said showing julie a smile as she shot her an appreciative look.

"thank you!" julie said as she then started to clean up her area.

"i'm starved." naylah whispered to herself before she felt a buzzing sensation in her pocket. she quickly grabbed her phone before looking at it and seeing kay's caller id.

"hey fat ma." kay said smiling on the other end as naylah then started to smile at his voice.

"hi kay." naylah said cheesing as julie laughed at their conversation. naylah was head over heels, and it was cute to her.

"you done workin?" kevin asked naylah as she nodded quickly. "yeah, i'm so tired." naylah said before she let out a yawn.

kay just laughed at the girl before he continued to speak. "come outside, we finna go eat ight?" kay said as naylah almost immediately hopped out of the chair.

"slow down naylah, you're carrying for two." lisa said shaking her head as julie laughed at the two.

"coming!" naylah said before hanging up the phone. she then cleaned up her area before saying her goodbyes and leaving the salon.

naylah went outside looking for kay's car before spotting it. and when she got in kay watched her with a smile.

"i missed you." naylah said hugging the boy as he hugged back.

"i missed boffa yall." kay said rubbing naylah's stomach before he started the car again.

"whatchu wanna eat? tacos?" kay asked as naylah nodded quickly. he then nodded himself before eventually pulling off.

(cute chapters for now...just embrace yourself for this upcoming drama 😛🙈)