³¹❦

KEVIN PEREZ

KEVIN PEREZ

BRONX NEW YORK
PEREZ RESIDENCE
12:38PM

KEVIN opened up his phone as he went to naylah's contact. he was excited, but nervous to tell her the news.

he didn't know how her reaction would be. what if she was relieved the baby wasn't his, but wouldn't take him back?

there was many things running through his mind, but he couldn't wait another minute without telling naylah the good news.

and he would never give her a scare like that again.

ELSEWHERE...

naylah sat in her bed as she laid sideways. she was just up thinking about everything. she just wanted to live a good life with her baby, the father involved or not.

naylah sighed before closing her eyes. but a few seconds later her phone started ringing loudly causing her to groan slightly.

naylah grabbed her phone from under her before looking at the caller id. and sure enough it was kevin calling her.

"hello?" naylah asked before laying her head back down. "yea ma, can i come over real quick?" kay asked as naylah went silent for a few seconds.

she hadn't seen the boy in 2 days. and even though she wanted to tell him no, there was still a part of her that just couldn't. he was an ass, but she was missing his company badly.

"for what kay?" naylah asked in her tired voice as kay couldn't help but smile. naylah was just everything these other girls weren't. and it sucks he even took that for granted.

"i wanna see you, and i got somethin to tell you." kevin said shrugging as naylah almost smiled. even though she was mad at him, he would always manage to put a smile on her face.

"okay." naylah said quietly as kay silently cheered to himself. "ima be there in 10, ight? i love you." kay said as naylah smiled.

"alright, i love you more." naylah said before she hung up. and now all that was left was for to wait.

around 12 minutes later, kevin walked over to naylah's apartment with 2 bags of food, and a special gift he got for her the day before.

he stood infront of the door before grabbing his spare key from out of his pocket. kevin then unlocked the door as he pushed the door to the apartment open and walked in.

"i'm here ny." kay said as he closed the door. he then turned back around and walked straight towards the bedroom where he knew naylah would be.

naylah opened one eye before sitting up and examining kay. he shot her a small smile before going over to her and handing her the gift bag.

naylah took it gently as she sat it down infront of her. and she pulled out a silver necklace that weighed a lot.

"it got ya name on it." kay said as naylah looked down and examined it. and sure enough it said naylah with bold. and next to the necklace was a silver ring that had a heart.

"thank you.." naylah said examining the gifts before she almost immediately fell quiet again.

just because kevin showered her with gifts, didn't mean he was able to get forgiven so easily. there was so much naylah was sick and tired of, and he needed to know that.

"so, i got the answer." kay said as naylah's eyes shot up at him waiting for the truth. "she lied and said it was my baby, but it was actually trey's." kay said as naylah's eyes went wide open.

"trey?..as in the trey we both know?" naylah asked in disbelief as kay nodded his head quickly.

"oh my gosh.." naylah said putting her hands over her head with utter shock. "i gotchu mama, i promise." kay said going on the side of her before pulling her into his embrace.

"i'm sorry kay." naylah said quietly as kevin shook his head. "youn gotta be sorry ny i'm sorry, and from now on we good." kevin said with reassurance as naylah nodded.

"i love you fat ma." kevin said smirking as naylah smiled slightly.

"i love you more kay."

"but, are you proposing to me?" naylah asked picking up the ring as kay laughed before shaking his head.

"now ain't the right time to be proposing, it's a promise ring." kay said as naylah nodded with a small smile. she then picked the ring up examining it better than she did last time.

"this is the prettiest ring i ever saw." naylah said truthfully as kay watched her slide it on. "we forever ight? i promise." kay said as he then pointed to the food.

"you ready to eat?" kay asked as naylah nodded quickly. and that's how they enjoyed the rest of their afternoon.