³²❦

TIME SKIP 5 MONTHS!!!

KEVIN PEREZ

KEVIN PEREZ

BRONX NEW YORK
SHARED HOME
4:47PM

KEVIN walked inside his brand new home he got with naylah 2 months ago. it was a 4 bedroom house, and 3 bathrooms.

"naylah! whatchu wanna eat ma?" kevin yelled from downstairs before he heard footsteps coming towards the stairs.

"hi kay kay." naylah said in an excited tone as she held onto the railing before going downstairs.

"hey fat ma." kay said just watching her with a smile before he went over to help her. he then quickly climbed up the stairs before walking with her the rest of the way.

"i had it." naylah said in a humorous tone as her and kevin laughed. he then brought them over to the kitchen area as he helped her sit down.

"whatchu wanna eat? i'm fuckin starving." kay said before he leaned on the counter while watching naylah's every move.

she was absolutely glowing. she was 5 months pregnant today, and they would be able to find the gender out next week.

"i'm craving wingstop." naylah said rubbing her stomach as kay nodded. "ight lemme order it." he said before grabbing his phone.

naylah leaned back in her chair as kay did his thing. and now all that was on her mind was her unborn child.

"i can't wait to see what we're having." naylah said excitedly as kay nodded before smiling.

"whatchu hoping fa'?" kay asked sitting up straight as naylah thought about his question.

"honestly, i'll be happy with whatever, but a part of me wants a little boy." naylah said truthfully as kay nodded.

"i think i want a girl, ima have two fat ma's." kay said as naylah laughed. "okay that was cute." naylah said as her and kay erupted in laughs.

this was nice to naylah. just a few months ago she was in her bedroom feeling so down and lonely, now life couldn't get any better.

"whatchu wanna do today? it's whatever you want" kay said as naylah shrugged.

"we can go to the mall or something after the food gets here, i can't even walk." naylah said as kay laughed before nodding.

"the food on its way, let's go lay down." kay said as naylah nodded at his suggestion. he then went besides her before they interlocked hands and went upstairs.

A FEW HOURS LATER

naylah and kay were all rested up and fed now, so all that was left was to go to the mall.

"ma you ready?" kay called out from in the bedroom as naylah was in the bathroom. she took her ponytail out as she let her hair fall down.

"yes kay." naylah said before opening the bathroom door. she did a little pose before laughing and walking out.

"do i look okay?" naylah asked standing infront of kay as she examined her outfit. "you always look good fat ma, cmon." kevin said interlinking their hands before the two left the house.

YONKER NEW YORK
MALL
6:46PM

naylah and kay walked into the mall hand in hand as they looked around. "where you wanna go?" kay asked looking down at naylah who shrugged.

"should we go to target? i wanna see the baby clothes." naylah said as kay nodded before they started walking towards the target inside the mall.

of course they already started preparing for the baby. they bought gender neutral clothes, and they had most of the necessities for the baby.

they just held off with the colors because they didn't know exactly what they were having yet.

naylah and kay walked inside target as naylah led him to the baby area. and they stopped infront of cribs, diapers, and bottles.

"these are so cute." naylah said examining all the different designs as kay nodded agreeing.

"i'm so excited." naylah said rubbing the bottom of her stomach as kay examined the bottles. "we can get some stuff while we here, it never hurt to be extra prepared." kevin said shrugging as naylah nodded.

she then picked up a few bottles as he got diapers and wipes. then they went to checkout.

"where to next?" kay asked naylah as she frowned a little bit before looking up at him. "i'm hungry." naylah said as kay laughed before nodding.

"let's go to the food court." he said as naylah nodded excitedly. she was a big foodie, she loved to eat. even if she didn't like the food, she still ate it.

the two went over to the food court before getting into the chipotle line. (gimmie this mall shit)

around 10 minutes later, the two walked over to the tables as they sat down. kay sat the bags with the baby supplies on the side of his chair before him and naylah pulled their food out.

"i'm so hungry." naylah said before she immediately started digging into her food. and kay watched her with a smirk.

he loved feeding the girl. he knew how much she had a love for food, and so that was one of his love languages for the girl.

"you want some of mine? i'm not that hungry." kay said as naylah shook her head. "i don't wanna seem greedy." naylah said sitting back in her seat as kay quickly shot her a look.

he then sat his fork down before grabbing naylah's bowl and putting some of his food in it.

"don't say that again, you feeding for you and our baby ight? it's normal." kay said as naylah looked at him with a smile.

"now eat ya food, and if you still hungry we can get more." kay said shrugging as naylah nodded at his statement.

"i love you." naylah said smiling as she ate her food.

"i love you mo fat ma."