³³❦

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

BRONX NEW YORK
SHARED HOME
3:00PM

NAYLAH sat in the bed with kevin right next to her. and they were currently talking about their child.

today they would be able to get the gender of the baby. but naylah was currently having some doubts.

"i'm scared kay." naylah said as she looked at kay with a worried face. "scared fa' what ma? this a reality now, we good." kay said reassuringly as he held onto naylah.

"you're right, i'm nervous though, all i want is a healthy baby." naylah said shrugging as kay nodded his head agreeing.

"i want my baby girl." kay said smirking as naylah laughed. "what should we name it if it's a girl?" naylah asked as kay thought for a moment.

"i was thinking our names mixed together." kevin said as naylah hummed. "should we do like avani if it's a girl? i like that name." naylah said as kay nodded quickly.

"yeah, that's cool with me." kay said as naylah then thought again. "but if it's a boy, should we name him something like kevon?" naylah asked in an uncertain tone as kay laughed.

"we'll figure it out, we still got time." kay said as naylah nodded agreeing. he was right, and she really didn't want to stress about the names right now.

naylah just laid back down as she played with kay's dreads before his phone started ringing loudly.

they both went silent as he then picked up the phone. "hello?" kay asked as naylah closed her eyes and stayed quiet.

"alright thank you." kevin said before he then hung up. and he quickly looked at naylah who was now looking at him.

"we can go pick up the cake." kay said as naylah raised up excitedly. she then got out of bed slowly as her and kay started to get ready.

25 MINUTES LATER

kay and naylah walked into the bakery hand in hand as they looked around. and kay's eyes immediately tracked to the cake that was sitting on top of the counter.

he went in line with naylah besides him before speaking. "hello, we here to pick up our gender reveal cake." kay said as the worker nodded.

they then went over to the cake before grabbing it and handing it to the couple.

naylah watched the cake with excitement as kay carried it. they then gave their thanks before leaving the bakery.

naylah and kay then sat down in the car as he handed the cake to naylah gently. and she was absolutely in love.

"i'm excited." naylah said as kay drove to the nearest park area so they could sit down. "me too, but we gon be ight." kay said reassuringly as naylah nodded.

a few minutes later, kay and naylah walked over to a small park area as kay carried the gender reveal cake. and naylah had the knife.

she sat down at the picnic tables as kay did the same. he sat the cake down gently before sliding into the seat next to her.

"i'm nervous." naylah said examining the pretty white cake that had the words "girl or boy?" in black.

"wait, can we record this" naylah asked as kay laughed before nodding. he quickly pulled his phone out before going to the camera.

he then started to record before sitting back down on the picnic table.

"ight fat ma, you ready?" kay asked holding onto the knife as naylah nodded. he then put it in the center while guiding naylah's hand.

kay then looked at the camera with a smirk before looking back at naylah.

naylah just laughed to herself a little bit from nervousness as her and kay then repositioned themself. "okay, i'm nervous kay." naylah said truthfully as she watched the cake with a close eye.

"i know ma, but we got it cmon." kevin said reassuringly as naylah took a deep breath before her and kay started to slice down onto the cake slowly.

and a few seconds later, they pulled it out and saw bright pink on the side of the cake.

naylah immediately looked over at kay who jumped out of the seat excitedly while cheering loudly.

"i fucking knew it!" kay yelled loud enough for everybody at the park to hear. he then went over to naylah who was standing up before hugging her tightly.

and the two hugged for a while. "i knew it." kevin said once again as he gave naylah kisses all over her face, and she couldn't help but laugh.

"i'm not surprised, you always know." naylah said as her and kay then laughed. and they then fell into a comfortable silence.

"i got yall forever i promise." kay said to naylah who nodded from his words. the two were stronger than ever now.

and they couldn't wait to meet their baby girl.

(i really don't be knowing how to end these chapters off anymore, i jus b going w the flow ya 💔)