²⁵❦

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

BRONX NEW YORK
STUDIO
7:36PM

NAYLAH sat down in kevin's chair as he stood inside the recording box. he was currently rapping to his song lyrics he was gonna put out in a couple days.

naylah just watched kay with love in her eyes. she loved how passionate he was about his music and fame.

naylah sat back in the chair before her phone started buzzing constantly. she then raised her eyebrows before grabbing her phone out of her pocket.

and sure enough, it was trey. and he sent her 10 messages all at once. naylah was about to click on it, but that's when trey started to call her.

and at the same kay started to walk out of the recording box. he shot naylah a confused look as she looked back up at him before turning her phone screen around showing kay who was currently blowing up her phone.

naylah pressed the small green icon putting it on speaker as trey almost immediately started yelling at her through the screen.

"why the fuck you ghost me?"

"what the fuck i do?"

"naylah answer my questions!"

naylah bit back her laugh as she and kevin heard the loud yells coming from the other side of the screen.

kay shook his head at trey's antics before holding his hand out for the phone. naylah then handed kay her phone as he started speaking.

"nigga call this phone one more time and ima kill you bitch." kay said yelling through the phone before he hung up. and naylah was dying.

"damn." naylah said at kevin as the two then started laughing. he then quickly blocked trey before handing naylah her phone back.

"dumbass nigga." kay spat out before putting his headphones back on and going back inside the booth.

naylah just watched him with a slight smile before she leaned back into the seat. everytime naylah sat still, she couldn't help but rub her belly.

she was getting a little bit bigger. she was small aswell, so her stomach probably wouldn't show until later on. but you could definitely still see a difference.

a couple seconds later, setty and dougie walked in the room as naylah looked back. she then turned right back around annoyed.

everytime she tried to get alone time with her boyfriend, his friends always had to ruin it. and she hated it.

"what do yall want?" kay asked taking his headphones off before exiting the booth. he then walked over to naylah crossing his arms.

"we was just finna ask if you wanted to get some food?" dougie said mugging his head back as setty laughed.

"nah i'm cool, but yall know what yall needa do?" kay asked as dougie and setty looked at him confused.

"apologize to my girlfriend." kevin said pointing at naylah who shot him a confused look. honestly she did deserve and apology for how the boys treated her, but she wanted to just move past it.

"uh." setty said looking at dougie who gave him the same look. they weren't too sure as to what exactly they were apologizing for.

"apologize nigga." kevin said more strictly as dougie shook his head before going up to naylah.

"i really don't need an apology, i don't forgive yall but ima let it go." naylah said before standing up and heading towards the exit.

she couldn't stay in the room just to listen to a fake apology. plus she was starving, so it was a good excuse to leave the room.

kevin just shook his head before leaving the room aswell. it was around that time anyways, so it was time to go home now.

"mama." kay called out as naylah turned around from his voice. she then stopped in her tracks as she waited for kay to come to her.

"you hungry?" kay asked as naylah nodded quickly. she was starting to eat way more than usual, and she got hungry way quicker.

"what food you want." kevin asked pulling naylah closer to him by her skirt as she laughed slightly at his antics.

"i dunno, ill eat whatever." naylah said as kay nodded. he then grabbed her hand as they exited the studio.