⁴⁰❦ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

KEVIN PEREZ

KEVIN PEREZ

BRONX NEW YORK
SHARED HOME
2:57AM

KAY and naylah slept peacefully in the bed as kay's arms was wrapped around naylah. she had her head in his chest, and his arms were wrapped around naylah tightly.

the two were sleeping peacefully before they were awoken to the loud cries of kaylah. kay then immediately opened his eyes before lifting out of the bed.

he walked over to kaylah's crib before picking her up gently. she was so precious in his eyes, and he wouldn't trade her for the world.

naylah turned slightly as she saw kay holding onto kaylah. he was the best dad already, and it had only been 3 days.

"i got her fat ma, go back to sleep." kay said in his tired voice as naylah nodded before closing her eyes and drifting back off to sleep.

he then rocked kaylah slightly, and she calmed down for a second. but then she started crying even louder than before.

"what's wrong mama." kay asked confused before his head turned to the tired naylah. "kay i think she's hungry." naylah said as kevin nodded.

he then went to her diaper bag before pulling out some formula. he took her all the way downstairs to go grab a fresh bottle they had stacked.

kay stood infront of the fridgerater before pulling out a fresh bottle. "ion even need this." kay said shaking his head and laughing slightly before sitting the formula onto the counter.

but the bottle was very cold. so he then walked over to the sink, and cut the warm water on.

but kaylah was growing very patient. she was hungry, and he had about 2 minutes to get done before she threw a fit.

"i'm coming ky ky hold on for me ight?" kay said as he warmed the bottle up. he then made sure the temperature was right before going over to the living room area.

he then sat down onto the couch gently grabbing kaylah's baby neck pillow. he put it under her before laying her infront of him.

kay then gave kaylah her bottle as her loud cries immediately stopped. he let out a big sigh of relief as he then laid back and continued to feed her.

nobody could ruin the bond of him and his daughter, even if they had only been with eachother for 3 days. he was in absolute awe of her.

kay just sat down on the couch as he watched kaylah down her bottle. and a few moments later, naylah slowly walked into the living room with a big smile on her face.

"this is so cute." naylah whispered as she gently sat next to kay. her body was still sore, so she really should've have even gotten out of bed.

"ma whatchu doin up?" kay asked laughing slightly as naylah shook her head. "i missed yall." naylah said as she leaned over and sat her head onto kay's shoulder.

and that's exactly how they stayed for atleast 30 minutes. naylah and kevin was in absolute awe with their small family. and they wouldn't have it any other way.

(OMG YAAAAA ITS FINALLY OVER thank fuck 😒, sorry but i have other books i gotta publish so i was in a luh rush to get this book done, but i actually enjoyed it and this book was one of the books i actually wrote a lot of chapters for

(OMG YAAAAA ITS FINALLY OVER thank fuck 😒, sorry but i have other books i gotta publish so i was in a luh rush to get this book done, but i actually enjoyed it and this book was one of the books i actually wrote a lot of chapters for. the hate you give was the book i actually had a lot of chapters for. but this my second book that got a lot of chapters aswell. hopefully in the future i can make hella chapters and atleast get to like 70. idk, but after this i'm positing my new dd book! i only got the preview n stuff wrote tho 😭, but ik yall gon eat it up. it's quite interesting rn 🙈. but i love yall so so so much & i am so greatful for all of yall & yall sticking w me thru thick n thin 😫😫🫶🏽. but farewell! i'll see yall in the next book buh bye 😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛)