Silent No More

This is a Lucy version of 'An Altar at the Beach'. This is if Chenford did not even get together in the first place. How will Tim feel knowing that his 'true love' is slipping away? 

.................

                                               You have been cordially invited to the union of 

                                                                            Chris Sanford & 

                                                                                 Lucy Chen 

                   on the 15th of April 2024 at 11am, Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels

Well damn. Lucy was getting married. To the lawyer! She had already bought a house with him and moved in with him so it seemed like the right chronological steps to take but it just felt all wrong. His Lucy was getting married to the child-man lawyer! Tim could not believe it, he couldn't fathom how this was happening. Then again he remembered that he had set them up that night on the beach - in reality it felt as if he was only with her laughing and having a great time. He had pushed her away from him and into his safe arms. *Iphone call noise* 

Angela: Did you get it! 

 Tim: Yes why?

Angela: Are you going to go? 

 Tim: Yes why?

Angela: And you're sure you'll be fine going? 

Tim: What are all these questions. I have to go. For Lucy 

Angela: But you love her. 

Tim: Uh-

Angela: Don't even try to deny it. You are like a lovesick puppy around her. It's honestly sickeningly sweet to watch. 

Tim: Was it that obvious?

Angela: Yep... i enjoyed every bit of it. Y'know we placed bets on how long it would be before you got together. You owe me a lot- 

Tim: Who is 'we'? 

Angela: Nolan, Harper, Grey, Smitty, Wesley, Bailey, Juarez, Thorsen and Skip Tracer Randy

Tim rolled his eyes 

Angela: Are you sure you're going to be fine. I don't want my kids to see their drunk uncle Tim. 

Tim: Yes, I'll be fine. Bye Angela

*He hung up* 

Tim let out a lengthy sigh. This had been a rough morning. Lucy was getting married, practically the whole station knew he had feelings for her but her and he somehow owes Angela a lot of money. Kojo started whining at Tim. "Yeah bud, she's getting married." 

Wedding Day 

Tim arrived at the church and sat in one of the pews. Close enough to the back but decent enough to see Lucy. He wore a black fitted shirt with a black blazer - he looked dressed appropriately to go to a funeral which was fitting as he felt like that. He observed the other side of the church to the numerous amount of friends and family Chris had invited it was definitely going to be a big wedding (not at all Lucy's type of crowd.)  

Angela and her family came and sat next to him. "Geez, who died?" Angela asked.

"My presence at the wedding." He responded earning a chuckle from Wesley. At this point Chris arrived and stood at the altar. It was a matter of seconds before Lucy came in. "He's not dying he's simply mourning the union." Wesley said gaining a harsh glare from his wife.