Unexpected

I'm sitting in my room just listening to music right now forgetting everything around me and just focusing on the music.

"Can I come in?" I hear my mom say over the music blasting in my ears.

"Yeah." I said to her while I took the earphones out.

She walked in trying to hide something behind her back.

"Mom I'm not stupid, I know you have something behind your back." I laughed.

She sat down on my bed next to me and pulled out a MacBook and a canon t3i.

"I got you a little something." She told me.

"Oh my gosh mom this must of costed you a fortune!" I said.

"It's okay though. I want you to have a better life." She said as she rubbed my back.

"Thank you so much mom." I said giving her a huge hug.

"Your welcome. You play around with it okay? I'm gonna go make breakfast" She said as she got up.

"Okay mom I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." She smiled as she walked out.

I opened up the MacBook and started it.

Once it started I got on to the Internet and searched on google the most common sites visited.

Facebook.

Twitter.

YouTube.

And a whole bunch of other ones came up. I clicked on YouTube and looked at the suggestions.

I saw this really cute dude with black hair that swifted across his head and brown eyes.

I clicked on him and it brought me to his YouTube channel. I started watching his videos for who knows how long.

I found out that his name is Jc Caylen, he's 20, and he is in a collab channel.

I clicked on the collab channel and I watched all their videos.

Jc and Connor are so cute.

I watched one of Jc's videos and I found out that he lives in San Antonio, Texas. Omg.

I gotta find him but I don't want to be a stalker. I just shrugged it off and sat there and thought.

Maybe..I should just make youtube videos I mean why not? I have nothing else better to do and I just got a sick camera.

I picked up my camera and filmed.

"Hello my name is Kendall and I'm 18 turning 19 soon. I just decided to make videos cause I have nothing else better to do with my life. I think I can do this. I'm new to this as you can tell so yeah byeeee." I said to the camera.

Crap. I don't know how to do this.

'I'm sick of being in this house I'm going out.' I thought to myself.

I threw my hair in a messy bun, put on a bit of makeup, and got dressed in an oversized sweatshirt and ripped jeans.

I grabbed my iPhone 4S and my wallet and walked out of my room.

"Hey mom I'm gonna go out." I said.

"Okay honey oh and I got you a skateboard since you were get out more." She gave me the skateboard.

"Thanks mom I'll see you later." I said as I walked out.

Ouch the sun I haven't seen you in years.

I hopped on my skateboard and skated until I saw an ice cream shop. Ice cream sounds delish right now.

I walked in and ordered a small cup of chocolate ice cream.

I walked to a seat and ate my ice cream all awkwardly.

A couple minutes later a dude that looked so familiar walked in.

Wait... Is that? No it couldn't be could it?

Omg that's Jc. Act normal Kendall. Act normal.

He ordered ice cream and walked towards me.

"Hi is anyone sitting there?" He asked me.

"No." I said trying not to stare at his perfect face.

"So I can sit here?" He laughed.

"Uhh yeah." I said.

"So what's your name?" He asked while sitting down.

"Kendall." I smiled.

"I'm Jc."

"I know." I smirked.

"Oh really? How?"

"YouTube." I said.

"Oh cool. How come I never seen you around here?" He asked.

"Oh, well it's umm."I hesitated while tears formed in my eyes.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. You don't have to tell me. I'll leave." he said.

"No, no, no Jc it's fine. It's just a personal story I guess. It's fine, Jc."I smiled.

"Okay but I'm sorry." he said sitting back down.

"It's fine. Seriously." I said as I threw my ice cream away.

"Okay." He smiled.

"Well I should get going" I said as I walked out.

"Me too. But umm hey can I get your number? Maybe we could do this again sometime." He said.

"Sure." I smiled.

He handed me his phone and I punched my number in as he did the same to my phone.

"Alright I'll text you later." He said.

"Okay bye." I giggled.

I can't believe that just happened.