Waterpark

My birthday was absolutely amazing! We're going to England in a week and all of o2l is still here and today were going to the waterpark then when we come back were gonna film and do a twitcam.

I hopped out of my bed and took a quick shower since Andrea and I are meeting them in an hour.

When I got out I changed into my pink and white poka dot bikini from Victoria Secrets. Then I put on an infinity sign crop top and bright pink shorts.

I decided just to leave my hair down and I didn't bother to put on makeup.

"Done! Your turn" I said to Andrea as I got out of the bathroom.

While Andrea was getting ready I went on twitter and saw that some fans are starting to get curious about me and Jc.

I just ignored it because we're gonna have to tell them sooner or later.

"Done!" Andrea said as he walked out.

"Alight leggo" I said.

We walked to the car and drove to the waterpark when we got there we met up with everyone.

"Lets go on the slides first!" Trevor suggested.

We all agreed and we went got in line for a slide.

"Jc babe, can you go on it with me? They have double tubes!" I asked him.

"Sure!" He said.

"Thank you" I kissed him.

I never been on a water slide before and I'm kinda scared. I want to tell Jc but I'm scared he will think I'm weird or something.

"Jc can I-I tell you something?" I stuttered.

"Yeah go ahead" he said.

"I never been on a water slide before...I'm scared" I said looking down.

"Kinda figured you never did, it's okay I promise and you'll be with me" he said.

"Or you could go with me!" Kian said.

"Yeah like I would totally feel safe with you" I said sarcastically.

I know this sounds weird but Kian feels like a brother to me even though we just met.

So we're next in line and my heart is pounding. But Jc said everything we be fine.

We got in the tube and I was in the back.

"You ready?" Jc asked.

"I guess" I said.

Then we got pushed down there and it went by fast!

We landed in the pool at the end and got out.

"So how was that?" He asked.

"So much fun!" I said happily.

"Good!" He said.

Then we went over to the little park play area thing just cause we pretend we are still kids.

"Hey Kendall come stand right here" Kian yelled.

"Okay?" I said as I walked over to him.

"No!" Jc shouted.

Kian turned around and mouthed something to him and I turned around he just did the whatever sign.

I was so confused.

"Stand right here" Kian said.

Then he backed away.

"Guys I'm scared" I said.

Next thing I know the big huge bucket of water dumped on me and my bikini bottoms slipped off and I heard them

all laughing.

"Nice butt!" Trevor yelled.

"Hey that butt is practically mine! Cause she is!" Jc yelled at him.

Crap I forgot its still down. I quickly pulled it back up and walked back to them.

"Kian. I hate you" I said to him.

"It was so funny!" He said.

"Oh your gonna get payback" I said and hugged Jc.

"Jc...this butt isn't yours. It's mine cause its on my body sorry" I laughed.

Then I heard all the other boys laugh.

After awhile we all left and went to their hotel.

I got changed into my ripped skinny jeans and oversized sweat shirt that I brought over to change into. Then I quickly dried my hair.

"Twitcam is starting in 5" Ricardo yelled.

I walked over to Jc and sat on his lap.

"Have fun today?" He asked me.

"Yeah up until the bucket water thing" I said.

He just laughed.

The twitcam was starting so we all sat in our spots.

Since me and Jc were sitting next to each other everyone was asking about us so we just decided to tell them.

"Alright everyone. Kendall is my girlfriend please don't hate on her. I am so happy with her please do not hate on her! If you hurt her, then you hurt me" Jc told them.

"Yeah please guys don't hate on me! I'm extremely nice. Right guys?" I asked them.

"Yes omg nicest girl I know besides Andrea!" Connor said.

"Yeah Kenya is like my sister" Kian said.

"Yessss so nice! She's also like my older sister" Trevor and Sam said.

"So nice!" Ricardo said.

"Dude she's biffle nicest friend ever!"

Andrea said.

"Best girlfriend ever" Jc said.

"Thanks guys! But yeah you don't have to like us together. Believe it or not I was just a fan awhile ago and me as I fan if he had a girlfriend I would be so devastated but if he's happy I'm happy" I told them.

Then the chat filled with 'your rights' and 'cool I don't care I still hate you'

"Keep hating guys but it's not gonna get you anywhere in life" Sam said.

Then Connor put on Throw It Up by SoMo.

"Omg that's my favorite song" I said.

Then we all danced.

"Thanks guys but gotta go seen you guys next time! Byee" we all said and with that we ended the twitcam.

For the rest of the night we watched movies until Kian fell asleep.

"Hey guys! Payback time" I said.

We decided to do the classic and our whipped cream on his hand and tickle him.

"What the!" He yelled and we all cracked up laughing.

After that we all went to bed.