Friends Come And Go

Louis walked up and opened the door and my mouth dropped.

There in the doorway was the crew.

"Omg how did you get here?!" I screamed and ran up to give them a hug.

"We missed you so we bought plane tickets and came!" Jc explained.

"Did you guys know about this?" I asked and turned around to the others.

"No. Who are they?" Ashton asked.

"Umm" I started.

"Listen I don't think you guys can stay here" I said to the crew.

(A/N I don't know why I call them the crew just...I don't know)

"It's alright" Kian shrugged and looked upset.

"Here uhh can they come in for a moment?" I asked Louis.

"Sure" He nodded.

"Alright come on" I said.

They came in and just sat down in the couch.

"So wanna explain who they are?" Cher asked.

"Yeah. They are my best friends from back home and Jc is my boyfriend" I explained stood up in front of everyone.

I ignored their reactions but Luke's caught my eye. He looked a little bit down to me.

"But why guys? You guys just can't fly to England and expect everything to be okay! This is my job. I missed you guys too. But in afraid you guys have to go back home. I'm sorry" I said softly.

"Plane tickets cost a fortune! I thought you would be happy to see us!" Connor yelled.

"I am! But-" I said but then got cut off by Sam.

"You know what Kendall! If that's how you feel, then we will go back!" Sam yelled then rushed out with everyone following him.

"Have fun with your new celebrities friends. Cause apparently they are more important than your true friends" Trevor said before he walked out.

I just rolled my eyes and sat on the couch with tears dripping down my face.

"Are you alright?" Luke asked and came over and sat by me.

"Yeah. It's just I don't get it. They can't just come here and expect me to hang out with them when I'm doing my job" I said.

"It's gonna be okay" He said as he rubbed my back.

"Thank you Luke. Thank you" I said and leaned in his chest to cry some more.

Then I accidentally drifted into a sleep.

"Should we wake them?" I heard an Irish accent say.

"Nah let them be their cute!" I heard an Australian accent say that sounded like Ashton's.

I opened my eyes and I saw Ashton and Niall standing in front of me.

"What happened?" I asked sleepily.

"Well last night after the whole arguing happened with your friends, Luke was talking to you and kinda fell asleep on him. He tried to get up but you wouldn't let him so he just fell asleep as well" Ashton explained.

"Ohh. I feel bad" I said.

"Why?" Niall asked.

"I didn't let him get up and who knows if he had to pee!" I joked.

In the corner of my eye I saw Luke open his eyes and sat up.

"Listen Luke, I'm sorry for falling asleep on you" I said to him.

"It's fine" He smiled.

"Thanks though" I giggled.

"No problem" He smirked.

"Well I'm gonna go take a shower" I said as I got up and made my way to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower, blow dried my hair, straightened it, applied some makeup, then picked out some clothes.

I picked out white shorts with little rips in them, a plain blue v-neck, and some vans. Then put them on.

I checked twitter after I was done and I was scrolling through my news feed and I saw that Ashton tweeted a picture.

I clicked on the photo and it was me sleeping on Luke and they caption was 'That what friends are for. Awww!

I retweeted it and completely forgot who could see it but I didn't care.

I walked out of my room and ran into Luke.

"Oh hey! Did you see the pic on twitter?" He asked.

"Yeah. I mean I gotta say it was pretty cute" I chuckled.

"Me too but the fans don't" He smile faded.

"Why what did they say?" I asked.

"Look" He said handing me his phone.

I scrolled the comments and I saw 'She's ugly' 'She's pregnant what the heck!' And 'She's a sl*t'

I looked up and him and rolled my eyes.

"Was the pregnant one true?" He asked softly.

"Yeah. It's mine and Jc's baby" I said.

"But he's a jerk" He muttered.

"Listen Luke. I know what he did was wrong but it was only because I snapped at him! He didn't mean it and he's not a jerk. I mean come on you don't even know him" I said.

"I guess your right" He sighed.

"I am. Now it's okay" I smiled.

"Lets go get some breakfast shall we?" He asked.

"We shall" I laughed at his weirdness.