Behind The Smiles

When Jc dropped me off I asked him to stay the night.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah my mom won't care" I said.

"Alright" He shrugged.

I lead him to my room and we both just sat down on my bed.

"So whatcha wanna do?" He asked.

"Well since your my boyfriend now, I feel like I need to tell you about my past" I said as I looked in his eyes.

"If you want to because I'm not gonna make you" He said.

"I want to" I said as I leaned into him so we could cuddle.

"Alright well on May, 18, 1994 I was born. I was born here and I lived here my whole life. I grew up with my mom and dad until when I was 7 they got a divorce, now my dad is no where to be found. I went to public school up until

7th grade. In 7th grade people would pick on me, bully me, and beat me up. I have absolutely no friends. Everyone hated me. I told my mom and she couldn't take it anymore so she decided to homeschool me. I never came out of my room until just a couple days ago because I thought people would hurt me. I had no life at all. I don't really know how I survived. Just a couple days ago my mom bought me a MacBook and a camera so I went on and looked up the most common sites and one was YouTube, I looked under suggestions and I found you then o2l. I feel in love. Then I came out and found you." I said with a couple tears here and there.

"I'm so sorry" He said as he looked like he was gonna cry.

"No Jc don't be. You make me happy!" I smiled.

"I'm so glad I found you" He smiled.

"I'm so glad I found you!" I said.

We spent the rest of the night watching movies, talking, and cuddling.

*Morning*

I woke up in Jc's arms. I tried to get up by trying not to wake him. It worked. I just had to wiggle a lot.

I went downstairs and saw my mom.

"Good Morning!" I said happily.

"Morning honey, how was the date?" She asked.

I told her every single detail and what Jc did.

She was literally so happy for me.

"Well I have to go to work see you later! Love you!" She said as she grabbed her bags.

"Bye mom!" I said.

When she left I decided to cook some

Pancakes and sausage for Jc and I considering what he did last night I figured he needed something in return.

I got out the stuff and quickly made it before he woke up.

Next thing I know I heard Jc coming downstairs. I quickly put the food on a plate then the plate on the table along with an Arizona.

"Woah what's all this?" He asked.

"Breakfast. Specially made for you" I smiled.

"Thanks babe" he said as he walked to the table.

I made myself a plate and sat next to him.

"So what are we gonna do today?" He asked.

"Well I wanted to clean the house for my mom since... Well look it's a mess and because she has been so nice and loving so I want to do something for her" I said.

"Okay well for dinner would you like to come to my house and have dinner with my family and Andrea and your mom can come" He asked.

"Sure!" I said.

"Alright well thanks for the breakfast. I should get going back home my mom probably misses me" He said as he got up.

"Alright I'll see you tonight" I said.

"Bye" he waved.

"Bye" I waved back.

Nice move Jc. This house is a disaster! Thanks for offering to help.

Since I can't clean this all by myself I called Andrea and asked her to help and she said sure and she'll be here in 20.

I took a quick shower and threw on some Abercrombie sweats, a blue oversized sweatshirt, and slippers.

I put my hair in a messy bun and put on light makeup. Then I heard the doorbell ring.

"Heyy" I said to Andrea.

"Hey gurl lets get cleaning. Not that I like cleaning" She said.

"And you think I do?" I laughed.

I started off by mopping the floor and putting everything where it should be.

After we cleaned the whole house in 3 hours we were so tried.

"Thanks Andrea for the help" I said.

"No problem" She said.

"So my mom and I are going to Jc's to have dinner with his family tonight and he said you could come. Want to?" I asked her.

"Sure" She replied.

"I'm home!" My mom shouted. "Oh my gosh this house looks amazing" I heard her say.

I got my lazy butt off the couch and walked towards her.

"Your welcome mom" I hugged her.

"Thanks so much" she smiled.

Then Andrea walked to her.

"Your also welcome Mrs. Parks" she smiled.

I asked my mom about going to Jc's tonight and she said yes. So me and Andrea went upstairs and got ready.

"Oh crap I forgot I have no clothes" She said.

"No worries you can borrow mine" I smiled.

"Thanks" She replied.

I took a quick shower because I was dripping down sweat.

Then I got dressed in a black strapless bra, one of those muscular shirts with the arm holes that go down to my belly that had a cross on it, black leggings, and purple vans.

I waved my hair and applied some makeup.

"Omg look hot!" Andrea said.

"Thanks so do you!" I said as I saw what she was wearing which was the same shirt I had on but it had an American flag on it with ripped denim shorts and black vans.

We walked downstairs and got in the car and we took off.

I gotta admit I am nervous about meeting his family.