Birth And A Surprise.

I've been living with my mom for about a month and a half now. I haven't contacted anyone but Andrea and Kian because they are coming over everyday while my moms at work to help me.

My stomach has grew a lot! I really wish Jc was here to help me but at least I have Kian and Andrea. Basically all the guys are on Jc's side and have been avoiding me so I just ignored it.

Today I'm just gonna lay around like I have been for the last month and a half. I'm sitting on the couch right now with chips and watching tv.

Man I'm starting to crave some Starbucks. I got up and threw my hair in a messy bun, threw on a jacket, and some vans. I grabbed my keys, phone, and wallet and headed out the door.

I stood there thinking if I should drive or walk. I picked walk because I don't think it's safe to drive when your pregnant well I don't know. Good thing Starbucks is only up the road.

When I got there I walked in and I saw the person I did not want to see....Jc. He looked depressed and sad. I started walking to the counter to order but then Jc saw me. Just great.

He came up and ran to me.

"Kendall! I missed you so much please forgive me I'm so so sorry! I love you!" He pleaded.

"Jc it's okay. I missed you too. I love you too!" I said.

I didn't realize it but I started crying. Then all of a sudden I felt a kick and another then another. Oh no.

I fell to the floor and held my stomach and started screaming.

"Jc. I'm. Going. Into. Labor. Help." I screamed.

He quickly picks me up and puts me in the car then calls someone.

"Hey Kendall is going into labor meet me at the hospital and bring everyone" He says into the phone.

He quickly drive to the hospital and the doctors bring me to the room.

"Alright push" One said. So I did.

"Again" They said.

We continued until my 2 beautiful healthy babies popped out.

"Oh my gosh" I cried.

They took them to get them cleaned off and whatever then they came back.

"Who would like to see first? The boy or girl?" The doctor asked.

"Whichever" I smiled.

She handed me Brady. He had big brown gorgeous eyes.

"He's beautiful" Jc said standing next to me.

"I know" I cried.

"What's his name?" The doctor asked.

"Brady" I smiled.

"And his middle name?"

"Oh no we forgot about middle names" I slightly laughed.

"I was thinking Cloud just like mine and Lacey can have Rain just like yours" Jc suggested.

"I love it" I smiled.

"Alright Brady Cloud Caylen and Lacey Rain Caylen. Is that official to put on the birth certificate?" They doctor asked.

"Yes" Jc and I not said at the same time.

"Okay Kendall your going to have to stay the night then leave tomorrow. I'll leave you too alone now" The doctor smirked to Jc and Jc smirked back.

Uh what's going on?

The doctor took the babies to the nursery thing then left the room.

"Kendall Rain Parks. Ever since the day I've met you and laid eyes on you I fell in love and the day you became my girlfriend I was more than happy. I was so happy that you were mine. I'm sorry that this isn't the best but I love you Kendall. Will you marry me?" Jc said and pulled out a gorgeous diamond ring.

"Yes! Absolutely yes!" I smiled.

"Yes!" He hugged me.

Then he put it on my finger and I looked closely at it.

"I love it!" I smiled.

Knock Knock.

"Come in" I yelled.

Then walked in the crew.

"Oh my goodness heyyy!" I said full of joy and happiness.

"Why so happy?" Connor asked playing dumb.

"Well I just gave birth to 2 little monsters and I'm engaged" I smiled.

"Congrats!" They all yelled.

"Thanks so much" I smiled.

"Oh we brought presents for them" Sam said.

"Oh okay their in the nursery right now but I can go home tomorrow and so can they" I said.

"Oh okay. Jc are you staying the night here?" Ricky asked him.

"Yeah I'm not leaving my fiancé alone" He smiled at the word fiancé.

"Don't worry I love saying it too" I laughed.

"Okay well see you tomorrow girly! Love ya!" Andrea said.

"Yeah see ya tomorrow girly!" Eric said imitating Andrea.

"Bye guys" I laughed.

Once they were gone Jc took a seat next to me and held my hand.

"Well I'm going to get some sleep" I said.

"Me too. I love you" He said softly.

"I love you too" I said shutting my eyes then drifted into a sleep.

And this time none of it was a dream.

{A/N Don't worry the book isn't over yet. But yay she gave birth and he proposed! That's amazing! Still more to come!}