Saving Me

It was....Jc.

"Why you?" I rolled my eyes.

"I-" He tried to say.

"Look I don't care lets just get out of here" I said as I walked out.

I gotta admit I am being rude but what he did the other night was totally not acceptable in my book.

I looked around and there was nothing here but grass.

"How did you get here?" I turned to Jc.

"Why should you care?" He snapped.

"To get back" I aid in a duh tone.

I didn't feel like walking at the moment so I sat down on the grass.

"What are you doing?" Jc asked.

"Sitting, what does it look like?" I snapped.

"Can we talk this through please?" He asked sitting down.

I let out a big sigh "Talk"

"Honestly I don't even know what happened last night. But Andrea told me and I felt so so bad. Then I found out that you were gone and I cried! I cried! It takes a lot for me to cry but when you called Andrea saying you we're fine I had to come get you. But let me ask you this, how did you get here?" He explained.

"Well when you said what you said I took off and wondered the streets of London and 3 guys came up, put me in a box. I passed out then finally I woke up, found a phone and called Andrea" I said.

"Thank god your okay. But Kendall, I'm so so so sorry for what the drunk side of me did. Please give me another chance. You mean the world to me, Kenya I love you" He said as he look liked he was about to cry.

"Yes Jc I will give you another chance. I love you" I hugged him.

"Thank you so much now lets get out of here" He said as he got up.

"Alright" I replied.

When we finally got back I explained to everyone and got ready for the meet up in an hour.

"But wait Ken what about the people that kidnapped you what are you gonna do?" Ricky asked me.

"Eh let them be were leaving here soon anyway" I shrugged and got in the shower.

After my shower I got dressed in white leggings, an oversized sweatshirt, and black combat boots.

I waved my hair and applied some makeup.

Then after everyone was ready we headed to the meet up.

As we got out of the car I looked around and I could already see tons of fans here.

We walked up and a bunch of girls fangirled.

"Can we please get a pic?" Some girl asked me.

"Of course!" I smiled.

"Thank you! Can you sign this?" She asked.

"Sure!" I said.

"Thank you and I'm a big fan!" She said with the biggest smile on her face.

"Thank you so much!" I said giving her a hug.

Fans continually kept doing the same thing but I didn't mind. I love my fans!

The meet up went well so many people complemented me and it felt so good for people to be nice to me.

After the meet up we went to a nice restaurant then after we went bowling (I don't know if there is bowling in England lol)

Jc, Andrea, Connor, and I were on one team.

Then Ricardo, Kian, Sam, and Trevor were on a team.

I know they got more people but we didn't care.

"Alright I go first!" I said picking up a ball.

"But just to warn you guys I absolutely suck at bowling so yeah" I said as I turned to my team.

I walked up and took a deep breath then tossed the ball.

Yeah it went in the gutter and so did my other shot.

"Told ya!" I said.

After bowling we went back to the hotel room and watched some tv until we fell asleep oh and btw our team won because of Jc and Connor.