Saying Goodbyes

So today everyone is going back home. But we will be seeing each other in August for VidCon.

We got some breakfast and now were on our way to the airport aka the worlds most saddest place because of saying goodbyes.

I've grown so close to them. I just can't imagine what it's gonna be like at the airport.

When we arrived at the airport everyone had sad looks on their faces. But I honestly feel the worst for Andrea and Kian.

We got there 1 hour for the San Antonio flight to say our goodbyes.

"Okay I'm just gonna go first" I said.

I walked up to Connor first.

"Con da Bon" I started. "Listen thank you so much for the birthday presents. Thanks so much for coming! Stay Frantastic best friend" I said.

"Your so welcome! Also I'm so sorry about what happened in England" He said.

"It's okay and let's try to not to bring it up" I said considering it was the drunk Jc's fault for if happening but not really.

"Oh sorry" He said.

"It's fine" I hugged him right.

"Keen da bean!" I yelled walking over to him.

"Kenya" He laughed.

"I'm gonna miss you! Your like my brother. And your what makes Andrea happy! Treat her right please I'll be watching you" I joked.

"But thanks for coming! Luv youuu!" I added.

"I will treat her right don't worry! Can't wait to see you again at vidcon!" He said.

"Same!" I said excitedly.

"Sammers" I shouted.

"Ken ken" He said.

"No no" I shook my head.

"Yes yes" He teased.

"Alright well Sam your honestly like a little brother to me and luv you!! Thanks for making me laugh and I'll see you at Vidcon!" I hugged him.

"Luv you big sis" He joked.

"Trev" I shouted.

"Okie so your just like my little brother too but your my little little brother" I joked.

"I'm sorry I'm young" He fake cried.

"Thanks for coming! Luv you!" I hugged him.

"No problem" He said.

"Ricki Minaji you ready!" I said.

"Oh yes Ken" He laughed.

"Thanks for being my twerkin buddy! Also thanks for coming I luv you!" I twerked with him.

"Jc, Andrea, and Ricardo I'm coming home with you guys so there's nothing to say" I teased.

"Rudeeee!" They said.

"Thanks Andrea for getting this trip for everyone it was fun!" I said.

"No problem!" She smiled.

"Flight 273 to San Antonio, Texas is now boarding" The person over the intercom said.

"Bye guys!" I waved.

I looked over at Andrea and she crying so hard.

We boarded the plane and Andrea was a mess.

"Hey Jc can I sit with Andrea she is a mess. She really needs me right now. It's not you! I promise. Andrea needs me" I asks him.

"Yeah that's fine babe" He nodded.

"Thanks" I said as I gave him a peck on the cheek.

I sat next to Andrea and she cried in my shoulder for half the flight.

"Thank you Kenya" She said.

"No problem. Your gonna see Kian in a couple of months! It will go by fast trust me" I said trying to make her feel better.

"I know and I'm okay now. You can go sit with Jc" She smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"Go sit with Jc. He's your boyfriend and if I can't be with mine I want to see you with yours. Plus I'm okay now so you can sit with him" She said.

"Alright" I said as I got up.

I walked over to Jc and sat next to him.

"Aye babe is Andrea okay?" He asked.

"Yep" I said while putting my head on his shoulder.

"I missed you" He said.

"I missed you too" I smiled.

For the rest of the flight we cuddled, talked, and slept. Then we landed safely and happy.