England

So today we are going to England! Oh I forgot to mention it's summer now so now more school!

"Were leaving in 20!" Ricardo yelled at us.

Good thing I'm done packing. I quickly got dressed in sweats and an American eagle t-shirt and vans.

"Ready" Jc asked.

"Yep" I said popping the P.

"Morning gurl ready for like a 12 hour flight?" Andrea asked me.

"Totally" I said sarcastically.

We headed to the car and headed to the airport.

When we I there we had to go through all the security and stuff. Then we got some Starbucks.

"Flight 207 from San Antonio, Texas to London, England is now boarding" The person over the speaker said.

We boarding the plane and it had 4 seats in a row so I sat next to Jc and on the other side of me was Andrea and Kian.

"Omg this plane has built in TV!" I almost screamed.

"Yayy" the others said.

I pulled out my phone and tweeted.

'@ItssKendall: Any fans of mine from England? I'll do a meet and greet if you want?'

After I tweeted that I got many replies saying yes. So I talked to Jc and were all gonna do meet and greets. Yay I'm so excited.

Then Jc tapped me and handed me one of his earphones and we listened to Hoodie Allen and Kid Cudi until I fell asleep on his shoulder.

I woke up by Sam kicking the seat behind me and Kian yelling at the tv.

"Omg guys I'm trying to waste time by sleeping stop!" I quietly shouted at them.

"Sorry it's just the tv won't work" Kian said.

"So why were you kicking my seat Sam?" I turned around and asked him.

"Cause I'm bored" He said.

"Kian and Sam just listen to music and think of something you really like. Trust me it's peaceful" I told them.

I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I did a quick #AskKendall on twitter then finally fell asleep again.

"Wake up" I heard someone tapping me.

"No" I groaned.

"Wake up!!" I heard the person say again.

I opened my eyes and saw Jc.

"We're landing" He said.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Ughh Okay" I said.

We chatted until we landed. We got up and walked in the airport. We got our luggage and caught a cab to our hotel.

When we got there it was 1 am and we checked tried to check in but the guy was asleep so Trevor jumped on him.

After that we got in our room and we all passed out.

(A/N Sorry guys that this is a short kinda crappy chapter! I'm tiered lol. So are you guys liking the book? Also I need some ideas for it. If you give me a really good idea and if I use it I will shout you out!)