Moving

So today everyone is moving! Yay! This is so amazing. So right now everyone is flying over here and in about 1 hour we have to go pick them up at the airport.

I swung my legs off my bed and looked over at Jc sleeping like an angel. He looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake him but I had to.

"Jc wake up" I said softly as I shook him lightly.

"Okay" He groaned.

"Wow you usually say no, what's happened?" I asked.

"Well I have to get up cause my best friends are coming today!" He said as he sat up.

"Yep" I laughed.

"I'm gonna get in the shower okay babe?" I said as I picked out an outfit.

"Alright" He said as he picked up his phone.

I walked to my bathroom and put the clothes on the sink. I stripped my clothes off and threw them in my laundry basket. I stepped in the tub as the warm water hit my body.

I washed my hair and my body then rinsed and hopped out and dried. I quickly blow dried my hair, straightened in, then applied some makeup.

I changed into a pair of dark washed blue highwasted shorts, a crop top, and vans.

I put my hair in a high pony tail then walked out of the bathroom.

"So you excited?" Jc asked.

"Yeah are you?" I smiled.

"You know it" He smirked.

We packed up the last of things and put it into the boxes.

"Alright it's 12 we should get going" Jc said.

"Okay but I think we have to pick up Andrea. Hold on let me call her" I said as I got my phone out.

I quickly dialed her number and wait 2 rings for her to pick up.

*Phone Convo*

(A for Andrea and K for Kendall)

A- Hello?

K-Hey are we supposed to pick you up?

A- Yeah if you can

K- Alright we will be there in 10.

*End of convo*

"Okay so we gotta go pick her up" I said.

"Alright lets go" Jc said as he got up.

We walked to the car then hopped in and drove to pick up Andrea.

I put my hand in the thing between the seats and just rested it there when Jc put his on top of mine.

"I love you" He said.

"I love you too" I smiled.

A couple mins later we pulled into Andreas house. I got out of the car to go get here while Jc stayed in the car.

I rang the doorbell and she immediately opened the door.

"Ready do go see Kiki?" I laughed.

"Yessss! My baby!" She said as she closed the door behind her.

"Lets go" I smiled as we skipped to the car.

We hopped in the car and drove to the airport.

We danced to songs here and there then we were there. (That rhymed lol)

We got out of the car and Andrea took off. Eh I don't blame her if I was apart from Jc I would too.

Me and Jc walked to the airport entrance while we held hands the whole time.