Interview

It was now 6:30 so I decided to get ready.

I turned on my curling iron. Then went to pick out clothes while it was heating up. I picked out pink ombré shorts, a white blouse, and pink vans.

I went back to the bathroom and curled my hair then put on some makeup.

I checked the time and and it was 6:53. Jc and I rushed out the door and got in the car.

We pulled in. 7:00 perfect. We ran inside and I got seated.

"Look who just joined us Kendall Parks!" Ricardo said in the microphone with his radio voice.

He fixed my microphone and turned it on.

"Hello everyone" I said.

"If you don't know who Kendall Parks is, she is a Youtuber and also Jc Caylen's girlfriend. She is very talented in many ways. What's your YouTube channel?" He asked.

"It's ItssKendall same as my twitter" I said.

"So go check out her vids and follow her on twitter as well. So Kendall what made you start making youtube videos?" He asked.

"Well one day my mom got me a MacBook and I looked up most common sites and I found youtube and I was just looking through my suggestions and I saw Jc and I watched his and Our2ndLife videos for hours so I thought hey maybe I could do this so I picked up a camera and talked" I answered.

"Wow aha are you happy that you started?" He asked.

"Yes absolutely. Look where it brought me" I laughed.

"Yeah so what's going on with your life now? I heard that your pregnant" He said.

"Uh yeah. I feel just ashamed because I'm only 19, I didn't mean anything it's just stressing" I said.

"Yeah but it's alright though! So what's going on now?" He asked changing the subject.

"Well today I just got signed with Sony!" I said.

"You sing?" He asked.

"Yes!" I laughed.

"Congratulations!" He said giving me a high five.

"Thank you! Yeah I'm flying out to England tomorrow morning to work with 1D, 5 seconds of summer, and Cher Lloyd" I said.

"Lucky! Well have fun!" He said.

"Thank you" I said.

"So are you exited?" He asked.

"Most definitely" I smiled.

"Good! Well thanks for coming in" He said.

"No problem it was fun" I said. "Bye everyone!"

And with that we said our goodbyes then we left.

"Great job" Jc said as we got out if the car.

"Thanks it was fun" I said.

Jc pulled out the key and unlocked the door.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" A whole bunch of people screamed and the light was off.

"What?" I said in a dull tone.

"Uhh" I heard someone mumble.

"I can't see!" Another person said.

Then someone turned on the light.

"CONGRATS!" The whole crew screamed.

"For what?" I asked as I set my bag down.

"Getting signed!" Kian yelled.

"You guys knew?" I asked.

"We listened to KROV" Connor said.

"Oh well that's! I hope you guys aren't mad" I said.

"Why would we be?" Andrea asked.

"Cause I'm gonna be gone for 2 weeks and I'm leaving tomorrow" I said.

"It's your job. You gotta do what you gotta do" Eric said.

"Thanks for understanding" I smiled as we went in for a group hug.

"We should celebrate by going to Olive Garden!" Sam said as we all broke apart from the hug.

"Yes!" We all cheered and headed to the car.

It was me, Jc, Connor, and Ricky in one car then Andrea, Kian, Sam, Eric, and Trevor in the other.

When we got there we went inside and got tables. We ordered our drinks and our dinner. While we waited we chatted.

"So you guys going to the airport to say bye tomorrow?" I asked everyone.

"Yeah what time?" Connor asked.

"6 am" I sighed.

"That early?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Eh we'll still go" Kian said.

"Okay" I said.

"Soooo you get to work with 1D how do you feel?" Trevor asked.

"Excited!" I said. "I'll be right back, have to use that bathroom"

I didn't actually have to I just wanted to fix my makeup. I walked in and saw 2 girls that looked about 14.

"Omg your Kendall Parks" One said.

"That's me" I smiled.

"Can we get a picture?" The other girl asked.

"Of course!" I said.

We took a quick selfie.

"Haha bathroom selfies" I laughed. They did as well.

"Congrats on signing with Sony! Your an amazing singer" The blonde one said.

"Thank you!" I said.

"Well we will let you use the bathroom. Thanks for taking a pic with us" They said.

"No problem" I laughed.

Then they left. So I redid my mascara and walked out.

I stopped and eavesdropped by accident well okay on purpose. I was listening to Jc and Kian talk since our table was right by the bathroom. Gross

Right?

"So you okay with Ken going to England alone. Working with all those boys?" I heard Kian ask.

"I don't know man, I'm worried that she'll get with them and forget about me. I mean all this fame for her. I'm scared she will forget about us" He said.

He's insane. That won't happen.

I walked out and sat bak down.

"What took you so long? Big poop?"

Connor asked.

"Eww gross Connor, no I ran into some fans" I said.

Then everyone just laughed.

Ugh what a night.

A/N

2 chapters in one night? Yessss! Sorry I'm excited and out this book. Some

Things coming!