The Date

I woke up and sat up in my bed. I texted Andrea to help me get ready later.

I got out of my bed, slipped on my slippers, and slid my robe on.

I walked downstairs and greeted my mom before she goes to work.

"Morning mom." I yawned.

"Good morning honey." She smiled.

"So I have to tell something..." I said as I got sat down.

"Okay." She replied.

"Okay so when I went out the other day I met this guy...he's off of Youtube and he's taking me on a date tonight." I smiled.

"Awww I have to meet him." she insisted.

"Okay no problem he's so sweet. Also I made a friend named Andrea and she's so sweet and were already so close." I said.

"I'm glad! I'll see you when I get off of work bye sweetie." She said as she grabbed her purse.

"Bye mom." I smiled.

After she left I popped some pop tarts in the toaster and waited for them to pop.

I checked my phone and I got a text from Jc.

*Text Convo*

Jc Caylen <3 - Can't wait for the date ;)

Kendall- Same! I'm excited :)

Jc- I'm glad ;)

Then the pop tarts popped. I sat down in my living room and ate them and watched some tv.

Then my phone started ringing and it was Andrea.

*Phone Convo*

Kendall- "Hello?"

Andrea- "Heyyyy gurl."

Kendall- "what's up?"

Andrea- "I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the mall to pick out a outfit for tonight?"

Kendall- "Sure!"

Andrea- "Alright I'll be there in an hour"

Kendall- "K byee"

Andrea- "Byee"

With that I hung up and took a quick shower.

Once I got out I changed into some light blue highwasted shorts with little rips in them, a black and white poka dot blouse, and some pink vans.

I blow dried my hair and then straightened it. I quickly applied some

Makeup.

I looked at the time and I still had 30 more mins to spare. So I grabbed my camera and started to vlog.

"Hey guys it's Kendall and I decided to vlog because I'm bored and I'm waiting for the fabulous Andrea Russett to come pick me up so we can go to the mall and pick out an outfit for tonight because if you follow me on twitter which is ItssKendall by the way but um I'm going on a date tonight and I'm not gonna say who cause I don't know if I'm allowed to but um so that's what I've been up to oh and here's Andrea now uhh bye guys." I said to the camera.

I walked outside and greeted Andrea and got in the car and we had little dance parties to songs and stuff.

Once we got to the mall we went straight to Pac Sun.

"So what does Jc want you to wear tonight like something fancy or casual?" Andrea asked me.

"Umm I don't know I mean it's a hoodie allen concert but I will text him." I said grabbing my phone.