New Friends?

After ice cream I decided to go do a little shopping so I skated to the mall.

Once I got there I put my skateboard on the skateboard rack thing and walked in.

I squeezed through people all the way to Pac Sun. Gosh this mall is packed.

I walked in and started looking around. I found a cute top kinda like muscle shirts with a cross sign on it. I picked in up and started walking around more.

"Excuse me, where did you find that shirt?" I heard a girl say behind me.

I turned around quickly. "Over there." I pointed to it.

"Thanks and by the way my name is Andrea." She smiled.

"My name is Kendall. Nice to meet you." I introduced myself.

She seemed so nice and sweet and did I mention she is so gorgeous!

"Wanna go get some food at the food court? Well of course after we pay." She laughed.

"Sure! Oh and by the way I love your style!" I said as we walked to the cashier.

"Thanks I love yours too!" She said.

"Thanks." I laughed.

We payed for our things and walked to the food court.

"So do you know me?" She asked.

"No I'm sorry."

"I'm Andrea Russett, DJ, and a Youtuber." She said.

"Youtuber! Yay I need help! And I don't really go on the Internet that much but I want to! But I need help." I explained.

"Alright! You can come to my place after the mall and I can help you." She said excitedly.

We ate quickly and she drove me to her house.

She lead me to her room and we started the laptop. While it started we chatted to get to know each other.

"Alright you have to make a twitter." She said as she went to the website.

"Alright." I smiled.

I made an account and I understood quickly. I decided to send out a tweet just to try it out.

'@ItssKendall: Hello new to twitter thanks to @AndreaRussett my new friend' I tweeted.

She helped me with YouTube, Twitter, and Tumblr and I understood!

"I can totally do this!" I said excitedly.

"Good! We need to do a twitcam so I can show off my new friend." She said.

"Alright." I smiled.

While she got it set up I checked twitter and I got over 1000 followers cause Andrea tweeted everyone to follow me as check out my youtube channel.

I scrolled through my followers to see what kind of people followed me and I notice that Jc followed me so I followed him back.

I looked through his tweets. I'm not a stalker I-I just want to see what he's up to...okay maybe I'm little bit of a stalker.

He kept tweeting things like she's the one and I just met her earlier. He couldn't be talking about me I mean come on he's so sexy and I'm so not!

"Alright it's ready." Andrea tapped me.

"Oh okay." I said locking my phone quickly.

"What were you doing?" She asked suspiciously.

"Nothing." I lied.