𝟏 : 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝

She denies it but the truth is, that she is
            falling in love with him.

She denies it but the truth is, that she is            falling in love with him

I always wanted to go to California. Me and my best friend's family announced last week that we are going to California.

But the thing is that my friend Adlea's long distance friend who is my enemy lives in California. Alaric Wagner.

I wish I could kill this guy. Adliee told us that we can stay at his place in California. This guy will die I swear to God.

The thought of living under the same roof as Alaric already gives me anxiety but I want to go to California any how at any cost.

So I agreed to that condition too.

I'm sitting at the airport. We are going to catch our flight in an hour. And the excitement I have right now is insane.

But my mood got destroyed when Adliee told us that Alaric has settled all the items which we need for our stay. Honestly I don't want to go now.

I plucked the petal from the flower I was holding. Wondering why my life is so stressful.

Many terrible things have happened in my life in the past month.

My ex cheated on me, my grandmother died and my exams didn't went well.

"Amiee," Nyla interrupted my imaginary thoughts "let's go babe the flight arrived"

I got up from my seat, held the handle of my suitcase and went towards my friends.

Atleast I have my friends who make me the happiest person alive on the earth. Having a Friend group who supports you in every way possible is the best thing anyone could wish for.

People have friends who are jealous of them and then here are my friends who push me to do better everytime I fail in something.

They all are the best. The reason I am still alive.

I have eight friends who are closest to me and for whom I can give my life.

Starting with Nyla, She has been my friend since childhood. We used to play mystery games together.

Second is Adlea, who is friends with Alaric, she met me when I was in 2nd standard, she held my hand when I was about to faint during the assembly and since then she never left my hand.

Third is Astrid, I met her when our school took us to a picnic when I was in 4th standard, She helped me when a bug came over my uniform, bugs are my biggest enemies. I hate bugs not as much as I hate Alaric.

Then comes Andrea, I met her in 6th standard and she was the topper of the entire batch, she always helped me with maths problems and all the doubts I had, and now she helps me with my life problems.