𝟑 : 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

It's hard to resist a bad boy who is a good man.

I woke up by the noise of the rain. It's raining so much outside.

I checked the time. It's 6 in the morning. My head hurts so bad. I looked around my room.

And I found a glass of lemon water placed beside my side table.

I grabbed that glass and drank it all at once.

I don't know who kept it here but thanks to them.

I don't even remember what happened last night.

I was not in my senses. All I remember is we went to the bar and I got drunk and I was dancing and nothing. That's what I remember.

I got up from my bed to check if someone is awake. My head is still hurting so bad.

I opened the door and looked around in the corridor. There was a dark figure roaming around.

"Hey, who is awake?" And he turned towards me.

Gosh if I knew who was that I would have never said anything to him.

"You woke up miss pain in the ass"

"Yeah and what are you doing here?"

"It's my house Amiee"

" I know and stop calling me Amiee"

"You like it. Don't you?"

"Shut up Alaric"

"Okay shh. So how was the night?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act innocent miss pain in the ass. You forced me last night to get physical. Isn't it?"

"Whatttttt" I literally screamed

"Hey hey calm down. Nobody knows about this except us"

"But Alaric you know I never touched a guy in my entire life and yesterday I was making out with my enemy? And what if I get pregnant??? What if my friends get to know about this??? What if--"

"Shhh," he placed his finger on his lips and came closer to my face "I was just kidding miss pain in the ass"

"You bastard. Why would you do that? And why are you laughing there's nothing funny about this"

"Look at your face Amadrya. I have never seen you this embarrassed."

"Yeah because I never let any guy touch me without my permission. And you are my enemy Alaric. I don't even like you. So don't joke around like this ever"

"Why don't you believe in love?" He sounded serious for the first time not gonna lie.

"I don't believe in love, it's just a waste of time. Whenever I try to date someone I got cheated on. Or they loose interest in me. I wanna find someone who will love me in every lifetime you know. Not the one who will leave me in a month"