𝟒 : 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 ?

You hate her, my mind says
Not, i don't, not really. My heart says

We finally started to explore the city starting with the Disneyland park. Because Amadrya loves Disney Princesses.

I don't visit Disneyland often. The last time I came here was like 6 months ago with my sister.

We were just roaming around right now. Capturing the view of the place. Honestly I don't like Disney World.

Everytime someone mentions Disney I get extremely bored.

On the other hand, Amadrya loves Disney World. She loves everything about this place. We are literally opposite of eachother. Aren't we?

Well that's what makes us enemies. Not agreeing on each other's opinions because we both are so different from each other.

I was in my own dreamland. Then I looked at Amadrya who was enjoying the most here.

"Hey Alaric, it feels like you're left out" Amadrya taunted me because I was the one who was behind them.

"Because I hate everything you like. I hate Disneyland too."

"That's so cruel, how can you hate Disneyland?"

"Oh how can you like Disneyland? Kids nowadays hate this place."

"You're are saying whatever comes in your mind just to prove yourself right. But truth is truth, everybody loves Disneyland"

"But I don't" I didn't said that.
It was Theron who spoked this time.

"Nobody asked you isn't it Theron?"

He winked at me. Giving me a sign to continue this. I continued after her context.

"See people are there who are not childish like you miss pain in the ass"

"Shut up Alaric. You know you're such an assho-"

Her words got cut in between because the announcement in the Disneyland took place.

"Dear visitors, this is an important announcement for all of you. I want you all to know that the Disneyland's Authority is ready to hold the meet up with your favourite Disney characters. Enjoy a magical dining experience, meeting Cinderella in the majestic Grand Hall and other Disney princesses in the Banquet Hall above. Step inside a medieval castle for a memorable meal. You may see or even meet Princess Tiana, Ariel, Belle, Snow White and Aurora. Thank you for your attention."

As soon as those words left from the speaker's mouth. Amadrya literally ran towards the Majestic Grand hall.

We followed her and we saw Amadrya taking to miss um- the one who wears blue gown. Yeah.