𝟏𝟏 : 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝

She got the blood hands with diamond rings...

"Okay thank you mom dad have a good day" I cut the call and put my phone back in my pocket

Nobody wants good things to happen in my life. I was planning to go back home next week because this place is negative trust me.

And now I'm stuck here for another 6 months. Why God? Why always me?

We all came to explore the king's palace situated on the outskirts of California and I just got a call from my parents.

They told me that Florida got hit by a natural disaster and the headlines mentioned that the damage caused by the disaster will take a lot of time to fix.

My parents even mentioned that "stay where you are and stay safe. Even we are flying off to Missouri"

I don't want to stay here. I wanna get out of here asap. But everything you plan doesn't go right?

"Guys," I gathered all my friends together "my parents just hit me a call and they said that we have to stay here for another 6 months"

"Whatttttt" my girls screamed but you know our guys. They are extremely opposite.

"Are you kidding me? No I'm not staying here I miss goldy my sweetheart my babygirl" Theron said

"Yeahh I also miss her...though I don't even know who is she. But take me to meet her" Alaric said

"I wanna meet goldyy toooo. Aww my wifey" Aeros Said

"Am I not your babygirl, Theron?" Dylan said

"Stay away from him. He is mine" Ryker said

"Bro you all are high I'm telling you, trust me. Goldy is just a fish" Adlea Mentioned and we all cracked at those things

Honestly, I don't feel like being here but until my friends are here, I am here.

Did you all heard of that phrase? Marry had a little lamp? I am that little lamp. Just roaming around wherever they go.

I observed the old equipments as we walked around the palace.

Every friend of mine passed by me and I turned around because Alaric wasn't with them.

He stopped at a spot and stared towards the wall.

I looked in the direction my friends went in then I looked at where Alaric was standing.

I was curious what he was looking at. I took a decision finally.

I moved in the way he was standing. I reached till his shoulder and tapped, he moved his glance towards me.

"You didn't went with your friends?" he asked

"You made me curious, what are you looking at?"

"You know this is the princess" he pointed towards the painting

I looked up at his finger there was a big canvas hanging on the wall

Oh that's the princess? Apparently me? That looked like it's a painting of me hanging there.

"Doesn't she looked like m-" I got interrupted in between

"She looks exactly like Sofia" he said admiring that painting

"Oh Sofia. I see" I looked at the canvas again

Then back at Alaric who was already looking at me.

"What happened Alaric?" I asked him

"Nothing Amiee. You are just," he looked at my face capturing every feature of it

"Yup what?" I said between my breaking voice

"Beautiful" He placed his hand on my cheeks.

His finger rubbed my skin which made me close my eyes.

His touch ran shiver down my spine. He touch me usually but this one, I FELT IT.

He leaned forward and tucked my hairs behind my ears. He whispered,

"Enjoy until I tell your friends about all this, miss pain in the ass"

I pushed him back. Really hard for real. But still that guy didn't fall on the floor.

"Whatt was that?" I asked him

"I didn't called you miss pain in the ass the whole day Amiee. I was just doing my chaos" he said while we moved towards my friends.

"Thank you for completing your goals Mr. Enemy with a mental disorder"

"Kiss me if you want your thank you to be granted" he said

"I've told you that heros don't flirt"

"I've also told you to make me your villain. Do it come on"

"Then what about your first love Alaric? What about Sofia?"

He stopped at his place and I looked at him.

"Alaric, are you crying?"

"Let's go Amiee see your friends are waiting theree. Heyyy guysss" he ran towards them

I was still standing there. I saw him cry. Alaric is one of the strongest man I've ever met.

And to be honest I never saw a tear in his eyes. He is either happy or rude but he never cries.

And today, I saw him crying over a girl, his love. I wish someone loved me like Alaric loves Sofia.

"But I love you so much, Jack. Please don't do this please."

"The last thing to save our relationship is give me your body, surrender yourself to me"

"I can't. I'm not even an adult. Why are you not understand. Just whyy. I have loved you more than anything"

"You love me? I love her. She lets me touch her whenever I want. She lets me fuck her whenever I want. And you! I can't kiss you without your permission. That's irritating you know. I don't want this relationship anymore Amadrya. She is so fucking much better than you"

I wiped off my tears when I heard Nyla's voice.

"Amiee come here why are you standing there all alone Sweetie"

I walked towards them while the memories hit my mind.

Things happened with Jack. Things happened with Alaric a moment ago. I have to deny the fact that I have seen him cry. The things happened at the supermarket. Things happened with Noah. Those messages. Those letter. Blood on the paper. The incidents happened at the pool party. And the words Alaric said to me.

MAKE ME YOUR VILLAIN

What did he even mean by that? I've been with Alaric for a while now and he wants me to kiss him when I'm his enemy.

How is it even possible? Am I really talking to real Alaric or he is someone else?

"Heyy Amiee"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I posted after so many days and sorry for that, I wasn't able to write or think. But now I have so many chapters so you all will get the updates soon.

Do vote and comments
Stay tuned,
~ The Author (Ava ♡)