𝟏𝟎 : 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐞

Are you flirting or starting a fight, Mia Cara?

I've been noticing Amiee whenever she's around Noah

I've been noticing Amiee whenever she's around Noah. She feels uncomfortable I don't know for what reason.
Maybe it's because she doesn't know him well yet.

But I introduced her to a new friend of mine. Edward. She got pretty close with him in the first meet.

Okay whatever no one can understand girls you know. Basically, no one can understand Amadrya.

I am just swimming around in the pool. Just to avoid the glance of some girls because I don't why but whenever I'm around any girl, I feel anxious.

I came out of the swimming pool because my phone rang.
I checked the caller Id and picked the call.

"What do you want now?" I asked

"You already know that Mr. Alaric" she says

"You know you are not going to get her right? She doesn't even remember who I am so how will she remember you two." I said through the phone

"That's none of your business. Just held our daughter back to us." They said

"Oh so you can force her to marry that bastard again. And if she refused to do that then you'll kill her right? Mark my words, when I am with her. Nothing can seperate us. Past will not repeat again understood? Now cut the bloody phone."

I literally smashed the phone on the table and made my way towards the pool again

when I noticed that there was a crowd infront of the pool cafeteria.

I was very hungry from the morning so I thought to grab some food.

I entered between the crowd. I thought that I'll get food here because here are alot of people

And I found Amiee with my assistant Naomi and the most powerful group of boys of our office

They all were sitting on there knees holding there ears infront of Naomi and Amadrya

"Sorry miss Naomi" they all said

"Good for you. Now think about doing that to another girl and I'll burn the hell out of you all" Amiee said "And Naomi, I won't come to save you everywhere. Learn to fight for yourself girl."

With that Amiee exited the place and disappeared from my eye sight.

I was still standing there in shock. I don't even know what happened here.

I looked at her friends then at Naomi then back at her friends.

"Woah, I want to be like her" Naomi said