𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Okay I don't know from where to start this because I have so much to say

Okay I don't know from where to start this because I have so much to say. Please hear me out.

I know everybody is waiting for the update and I also want to continue this but there are many circumstances which are stopping me to.

First of all, I wanna say sorry to the writers whose books I read because I'm not able to engage with any of them. It will continue like for a while. And I'm sorry about that.

Secondly, i wanna apologize to all my readers for not updating you all for such a long period of time.

There are several reasons behind this, my school started and I'm really busy with that stuff, my exams are coming soon too and I have to prepare for it.

Also we have a lot of debates, competitions and exhibitions. Plus the course has to be cover up really fast. I am trying my best to write and engage but I just can't.

I know I have to be consistent because the number of unfollows and less reads sucks ( real ).

For this I am thinking to provide 2 updates per week from the month of August but I can't tell you the exact date.

I just want you all to understand my condition because I'm a student too who has to manage stuff and all. I hope you will wait and keep reading hehe.

Thank you for your time <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ava ♡