𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"Love is a strong feeling that you have when you like somebody/something very much. That is the definition of love right? But they were not the definition of love. They were love themself.

Love is a totally different feeling for everyone. Someone gets the one they wanted and someone get destroy because the one they loved can't be there.

Both of them knew they can't have eachother but they decided to cherished the moments they have right now.

The army of the king was in search for the princess. King Celestine. The king of San Francisco, California.

Her daughter, Princess Sofia was in love with the son of one of the marquesses.

And as per the Royal Marriage law, A Princess or anybody who belongs to a royal family is not allowed to marry someone who does not have royal blood.

It's forbidden. If a princess will marry someone who's not from a royal family, she will be killed.

And as the king doesn't have any child except Sofia. Who was the one who will get the throne after her father. The king didn't want her to get married to a marquess.

He had been searching for Sofia from past 14 days but she was not in San Francisco.

Maybe she went away in fear that the royals will kill her lover.

There was this little town out of nowhere, in Phoenix, Arizona. Which was like hundreds of kilometres away from California.

The Princess was there. With her lover. They both married eachother without telling anyone"

I looked at Amadrya who was sleeping. I closed the diary and placed it at the side table. Then I laid down next to her. I don't know why, I was staring at her. Observing her every little feature. She looked like before. She didn't change a bit.

She said something in her sleep which made me touch her face and remove the hair strings falling on her face. I tucked her hair behind her ear.

Just then there was the knock on her door and I realised that we were not alone in the house.

"Amiee, open the door" I guess it's Adlea

I got up from the bed and opened the door.

"Yo dude, what are you doing here in Amiee's room? Were you both making ou-" I cut her in between her words

"Shut up Adlie, I was just helping her to fall asleep"

"Oh come on Alaric, Amiee and you are enemies. You could kill eachother. If you both are in the same room" she said.

I moved away from the door to let her take the look of her friends who was taking her beauty sleep.

"Did you give her drugs or something?"

"Are you out of your mind? I was just telling her a story I wrote"

"Okay anyways, when she'll wake up please let her know that we'll go to explore the San Diego Zoo and-"

"Yeah okay, now go and it already 1:45 am"

"Hey don't you wanna go to your room Alaric?"

"Yup I'm going" I made my way to my room and looked back at Amadrya room when Adliee closed it from outside and went towards her room.

I shut the door of my room while crusing in my mind.

"Why these people have to ruin my precious moments everytime?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, hit a follow on my Instagram for more updates, spoilers and queries

Stay tuned<3
~The Author {Ava ♡}