𝟓 : 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

He looks at her like he just realised what love is.

I was getting ready for the supermarket. It's 11:30 in the morning and Alaric left for office like two hours ago.

The favour he did last night was something I didn't expect from him. He was Alaric. The real one.

I wore a very casual outfit. A brown sweatshirt with blue baggy jeans underneath and a black stripped bag.

I grabbed the list of items from the side table

I grabbed the list of items from the side table. I went down where all my friends was present.

"Hey Amiee, good morning. Come have breakfast sweetheart" Astrid said while everyone gave their attention to me.

"I'm going to get the groceries guys. Alaric gave this work to me because he had to go to the office today. I will eat something outside don't worry" Their eyes widened and I know the reason.

"Alaric told you to bring the groceries. Did I heard it right guys?" Dylan said

"I don't know what's wrong with him" Theron answered with his mouth full.

"Yeah I know you won't believe me so just ask him about that. I'm running late. See you all soon"

"Eat something please" Nyla said while I made my way outside of the house.

I saw a black cat at the front porch. Who was sunbathing. And then she looked straight into my soul. It scared me at first but I somehow gathered the courage and moved towards her.

"Hey little kitty" as soon as those words left my mouth she ran towards the garden and she looked at me for the last time and,

She disappeared. I don't know where. It felt so uneasy but who cares it was just a cat.

I walked till I reached the supermarket. It wasn't so far away from Alaric's house so I choose to walk. I first bought everything I needed.