𝟕 : 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬

It pathetic really, how much I still hope it's you and me in the end.

"You never mentioned about this room Alaric? out of nowhere it exists." I asked him

"Yeah because you know this is not very important thing to talk about" he said to me while pushing the door open.

He looks nervous. More like scared. A drop of sweat from his forehead fell down on the floor.

He gulped his saliva and started to look around the room.

This room is filled with so many ancient things. A telephone, a wall clock, clay pots, a pair of table and chair, so many equipment and what not.
There was a box with a lock on it.

"So why are we here?" I asked him while exploring the room

"Nothing there was a voice coming from here. I just came to fix that" he said

"Is that the voice you are talking about?" A silence occurred between us as we both tried to recognise the voice

"Yes it is. But where is it coming from?" He asked me

"I don't know," I concentrated on the voice " maybe it is coming from there Alaric"

I pointed towards the area where something was covered with a blanket.

We looked at each other. Deciding that we should go there and find out what is happening.

I held the corner of his hoodie and we made our way towards that area hoping that a ghost will not haunt us.

We gulped our saliva. Alaric looked there for moment and then he pulled the blanket down.

We took a breath of relief. I left his hoodie. It was just a music box.

"But how did it started itself?" I wondered

"I think a rat or something walked over it and it started to play itself" he said while clicking the button off again.