💚You just need to ask💚

A very self-indulgent Aron x Sam fic. I hope you enjoy.

Aron laid in the grass, still out of breath from working out with Sam. She glanced at him, and surprisingly, he seemed more out of breath than her. He was usually teasing her about taking so long to catch her breath, though she knew it was always playful.

This time though, he was visibly more focused and tired, and she noticed earlier he held back his super speed, not like he needed it against her anyways.

"You okay?" she asked softly, her eyebrows knit in concern.

Sam didn't move, keeping his arms over his eyes as he spoke. "Mhm."

Aron pressed her lips into a fine line before sighing and turning to look back at the sky. It was a beautiful day out, the weather wasn't too hot and there was just the right amount of wind to cool them off. It was mostly quiet, the faint sound of the other incubi from inside the mansion.

Aron took a deep breath and sat up. Her purple hair stuck to her face from sweat, making her skin itch. She tied it into a messy bun before turning to look at Sam. "We should probably go eat something." She suggested.

He grunted in acknowledgement before slowly sitting up. He seemed to be straining, but Aron could tell he was doing his best to hide it. His breathing was still heavy, and she could see the ever so slight tremble in his arms. She frowned and looked at him. "Do you need energy?"

Sam's eyes widened and he looked away. "I'm fine, I just need to eat."

Aron narrowed her eyes at him. "But that won't fix it completely, will it?" She asked knowingly.

He took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair, stubbornly not answering her question. Aron turned to face him, blushing slightly. "Sam, I've told you a gazillion times that I don't mind you taking my energy."

He finally looked up at her and Aron gasped slightly. His eyes were flashing between his normal bright green and a brilliant gold. His gaze was intense, almost a warning, one Aron chose to ignore as usual. She moved closer to him and gently pressed her lips against his.

Suddenly, his enthrallment crashed over her, sending waves of pleasure through her body, making her gasp against his lips. She could feel her energy being pulled from her lips slowly, making them tingle.

She eagerly deepened the kiss, which he responded in kind. Aron had given all of the incubi energy, but something about the way Sam kissed her drew her in for more, and she was more than happy to stay like this as long as he wanted. Their lips moved together like they were always meant to be there, and her heart was beating wildly in her chest.

He brought a hand to hold her waist, pulling her closer. She took the invitation and moved to straddle him, licking over his bottom lips to deepen the kiss. He responded in kind, his kiss hungry and desperate, and no longer just for the energy she was willingly giving him. He leaned back and pulled her down with him, keeping his arms around her.

Eventually, Sam slowed the kiss down and gently pushed her face away. She panted above him, feeling the enthrallment drop completely. Even without his magic, she still felt hot, and she could tell from the intense and lustful gaze he was giving her, that he was too. Before she could make sure he wanted to continue, Matthew's voice rang through the air. "Sam? Aron? Where are you guys?"

Aron frowned before scrambling off of him. "Out here." Sam called, his tone annoyed.

"Hey um...thanks," he said awkwardly as they stood up.

She grinned up at him, still flushed. "You're welcome. You just need to ask if you need energy."

He blushed and nodded. "Yeah, I'll keep that in mind."

Before she could respond, Matthew ran over to them. "Come on, James wants us to have a movie night."

Aron smiled warmly at him. "Okay."

They began walking to the mansion, and Aron glanced back at Sam, who was walking far behind them with an intense expression. "You coming?" she asked softly.

Suddenly he used his speed boost and was standing right by her and Matthew. "Of course, Doofus."