𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙀𝙉𝘿 & 𝘽𝘼𝘿 𝙀𝙉𝘿

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

[ READER ] was currently in front of the devil's door, Holding a checklist.

She was currently in charge of letting the interviewers in the room and escorting them out. She looked at the checklist and called for the next interviewer.

" Next please. " She said while adjusting her glasses. She looked up and saw 2 brothers, One had a red theme going on, And the other had a blue theme.

" May I ask for your names? "

" Cuphead and Mugman m'lady! " The red brother said flirtatiously while the blue brother hitted his brother on the head.

" Very sorry about my brother! " The blue one apologized.

" * ahem * It is alright. " [ READER ] said, trying to hide her blushing face frustratingly.

[ READER ] opened the door to announce to her 2 bosses that the interviewees are ready.

" Sirs, They're ready for the interview. "

" Right. Send them in. " Devil grumbled.

" HEY DEVIL! HEY KING DICE! " The red brother shouted.

" Long time no see! " The blue brother said politely.

Instead of a normal reaction from her 2 bosses, King dice immediately grabbed a bag of money while The Devil grabbed his trident in defense.

" WAIT NO! We just wanna work here! " The blue brother says to calm the both of them.

While chaos ensues in the room, You facepalm yourself in frustration.

' Seems like these two cups will be trouble.. ' [ READER ] while shaking her head.

.

BAD ENDING

.

King Dice and [ READER ] are currently on their way back from doing their errands. As King Dice opened the door for the 2 of them, The Devil was waiting for them.

" Well, well, Look who it is! "

King Dice and [ READER ] looked up and saw the Devil grinning menacingly to his former partner.

" THE GOOD FOR NOTHING LACKEY HIMSELF! Couldn't even defeat a couple of children. " The devil said with a grin while the cup brothers were laughing in the background.

All [ READER ] could do in that moment is watch the scene unfold and stay obedient.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

( A/N: Hello !! I will be following VOADAM's timeline, BUT! The voice acting would be by Shavs Media Production :3 )