𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 3 !!

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' So Cuphead, you seem like the type to enjoy a good prank... have you ever gotten a good prank over on anyone else in the casino? '

" Hah! You would think I'm responsible to not prank on people in charge who already hate me... " Cuphead asks.

" No-one would think that. " [ READER ] comments on his ridiculousness

" Shush [ READER ] plus, This is my question! "

[ READER ] rolls her eyes playfully and lets cuphead speak.

" Where was I? Oh yea! But ya know, When the moment strikes, I just can't help myself "

The flashback shows Cuphead pranking Mr. Wheezy looking confused with multiple ' No Smoking ' signs covered with King Dice's fake signature.

" And Mugs was even in one of 'em! "

" true. "

The flashback shows Cuphead and Mugman painting a yellow billiards ball with eyes and a mouth, Trying to make it resemble a female billiards ball to prank Mangosteen.

Let's just say.. Mangosteen flirted with the Billiard's ball all night that the patrons couldn't play Billiards for the whole night...

" I actually got caught once... But he ended up joining in on it! ( I think it was some personal grudge ). " Cuphead adds as the flashback shows Cuphead getting caught by Chips, putting glue on Mr. Chimes's cymbals, But due to Cuphead's surprise Chips joined in and the prank was successful.

" I would never cross the line though. Even- "

" You glued a Bible to the Devil's desk. " [ READER ] interrupted Cuphead once again.

" My question, [ READER ]. Also, How'd ya know? I thought Mugman managed to remove it. "

" No, Actually. "

This left a pause in Cuphead's mind.

" Wait, Really? "

" The glue was too strong. "

" King Dice and [ READER ] walked in on me tryin' to take it off. They both tried to take it off but they couldn't do it either so we had to sneak out the back with the entire desk.. "