𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 23 !!

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' *saw that someone got a hand kiss from [ READER ]* Omg...

*throw my soul contract to the devil* ME TOOOO '

The Devil got hit by a paper to his face, [ READER ] looked at Anon disappointedly, While King Dice laughed at this chaos.

" And here we go again.. "

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' y'all got cars? If so, what do our main four drive? '

[ READER ] and King Dice stood close to an extravagant, luxurious, purple car. While the Devil laid on top of it.

" I don't have a car, But I drive for The Devil if that counts! " [ READER ] said to Anon, answering their question.

" We've got about 6 but here's one of 'em. " The Devil said, Flaunting his luxury.

" Now if only he could get out of Hell more often. " King Dice whispered comedically to [ READER ] and Anon.

" Remember that nice car I had for about 20 minutes? "

[ READER ] looked beside her, Towards Cuphead and Mugman.

" The one car that you got drunk, stole it from some lady, then crashed it to her ex's yard.? "

" That car? " Mugman and [ READER ] asked, side eyeing Cuphead.

" Yeah that one. " Cuphead answered, smiling.

" Right. And to actually answer the question, No we do not have cars. "

Mugman answered Anon, for him and his brother.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' How many female employees do you have? And also is there a spot open or in need of someone? '

" We actually just have... " [ READER ] counted, recalling all the female employees that are present, " 4! ..wow I didn't expect we're not that much. "

" Why? You wish to work here? " The Devil asked, offering a contract to Anon.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' What are ur least favorite jobs at the casino? '

Cuphead and Mugman stood in front of the casino's restrooms, holding some mops and buckets.

" Cleaning Duty. "

" UGHHHH "

While the brother's were on cleaning duty, [ READER ] is currently making props for the next play she's making, groaning in the process.

" Prop making. "

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' Ohoho! CUP, MUGS!! QUESTION, Have you guys ever decided to prank [ READER ]? '

" Nope, But now that you've mentioned it! "

.

.

Cuphead and Mugman were currently in the kitchen, Disassembling oreos and putting toothpaste in them.

" Ya sure this is a good idea? This is [ READER ] that we're pranking.. " Mugman asked his brother, He admits that he is kinda afraid of the outcome. However, Cuphead scoffed and didn't pay any mind to it.

" Mugman, I'm sure that [ READER ] would just laugh it off. Besides! We're her friends. " Cuphead said, Putting more toothpaste in between the oreo cookies.

After some more oreo's, The brothers put them in a tray and approached [ READER ].

" Oh, Hey you 2! Are those oreos? "

" Yup! We've decided to get you some oreos, Our treat! "

Cuphead said with an innocent looking grin, As [ READER ] held up an oreo. Cuphead smiled sinisterly, while Mugman looked nervously.

" Aw, Thanks you guys! "

[ READER ] took a bite of the oreo, Her face happy as she munches. The brothers soon realized that... she's enjoying it.

" *munch* Is this a new flavor? *munch* It tastes so good! " [ READER ] said, munching on an oreo. She grabbed another one, not knowing that it's toothpaste filled.

Cuphead and Mugman looked at her in shock, seeing her enjoy the oreo.

" May I have all of it? "

" S-sure.? "

Cuphead gave [ READER ] the tray with oreo filled with toothpaste. She ate all of them, without noticing the prank.

.

.

" Welp, We can just say that the prank didn't go as anticipated.. " Mugman told Anon, while Cuphead washes the tray that they used.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯