𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 15 !!

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' Hey, Cuphead, Mugman, and [ READER ]! Best impression of your favorite person in the casino? '

" I don't usually pick favorites.. " As [ READER ] said that to Anon. Cuphead cleared his throat and started impersonating Mangosteen, While holding his head up high.

" HEY GUYS!! MANGOSTEEN HERE! WHAT ARE Y'ALL DOIN', TELL ME EVERYTHIN' YA DOIN'!!! WAIT NO, DON'T TELL ME, I'LL PREDICT IT WITH MY POWERS OF FUTURE-VISION, WHICH TOTALLY WORK EVERY TIME!! "

[ READER ] and Mugman laughed at his actions, and soon it was Mugman's turn

" ahem. I am Pirouletta! And as you're SURELY noticed, my name is a pun even though I hate puns, and my style is Russian! Very Russian! "

After Mugman, [ READER ] decided to have a go.

" King Dice here!! I live, laugh, love purple suits, and I like gambling and money, LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY! "

They all chuckled, and the final turn was Cuphead again. But this time, Cuphead wanted to twist things a bit.

" *hic* Oh goddd *hic Say- pass me *hic* anothah bo *hic* ttle! Wait- no, *hic* give me ALL of the bar supplies, I'll *hic* drink it all! "

[ READER ] was confused as to which one of the Tipsy Troop that was, But soon got the hint as he mentioned ' All of the bar supplies '. Mugman was clueless and snickered, thinking it was one of the Tipsy Troop.

" *snicker* I can't even tell which one of the Tipsy Troop that is. "

Cuphead looked towards his brother with a grin.

" That wasn't the Tipsy Troop... "

" Eh? "

" That was you. "

Mugman looked at Cuphead in shock, muttering a low 'excuse me' in confusion.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' I gotta a question for Cups and Mugs, since you've started working at the casino, have you guys became friends with some of the enemies you've fought before? And when did you guys meet [ READER ] and how did you guys become instant friends? '

" After a while of gettin' death glares around every corner, I think they got used to us. "

Cuphead can be seen talking to Mangosteen and Chips, They seemed content with his interaction.

" Ms. Pirouletta was one of the first. Tipsy Troop too, since they're the ones we work with the most. "

Mugman can be seen talking to Pirouletta, The 2 of them have some things in common and it bonded them.

" So yeah, you could say we're become buds with some of 'em, Like Mangs , he's cool. But of course, not everyone's as friendly, or at least non-murder-wantin' to us. "

Dot, Wheezy, Phearlap, and Hopus Pocus are seen not being fond with the 2 cups.

" Or maybe they are, and we just don't get it. " Mugman thought in confusion.

" Oh and [ READER ]! We met her during our first interview with The Devil and King Dice. " Cuphead said, as he remembered his first encounter with her. Oh how, he can wish to redo his actions..

" [ READER ] was actually the assigned person to teach us about waiter manners, the proper etiquette in serving, our time schedule, and our tasks. And how we became friends, I guess we just hung around each other a lot? " Mugman said, as he snapped his brother out of his trance.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' I will give you everything I own, money, home, car, anything to spend at least one day with that dapper looking King Dice, I'll even throw in a few other things if it means I can kiss him once ; 3 ; '

" Pfft, You guys are so desperate. " [ READER ] looked at them, while shaking their head displeasingly. King Dice ruffled [ READER ]'s hair and used her head as a stand.

" How sweet Anon~ unlucky though that I have work to do and- "

" I'm giving you the day off. "

The devil interrupted King Dice, To which he got a glare from King Dice and a muffled snicker from [ READER ].

" Go have fun and get me their soul too while you're at it. "

[ READER ] laughed at this and fell on to the floor, While King Dice was too tired to argue with his Boss.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' [ READER ]! Do you like reading? '

" Why of course! My personal favorites have to be Frankenstein or uh– maybe Legally Blonde? But Wicked is really- "

" Didn't expect you to be a bookworm? "

[ READER ] looked beside her and saw that Cuphead sat down while she was busy ranting. Cuphead wanted to engage with her a bit more, and so he decided to talk to her.. It used up all of his courage.

" I mean, I'm not much of a bookworm. But ever since I got my vision, the first thing I wanted to do was read the books I used to read in braille. So y'know, Books kinda mesmerized me. "

The conversation soon escalated and the 2 of them talked through the casino night, Bonding through their tales.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

( A/N: 1K READS?? WOAH, Thank you guys !! 😭 I know some of my stories already got more than 1k reads and that I shouldn't be surprised by this, But it's still a shock every time for me! Thank you so much !!!  )