𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 22 !!

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' Cuphead, Mugman, and [ READER ] did you ever meet your parents? '

" Our what now? "

" No... no we didn't. "

" Fortunately, yes. "

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' Hey Cup, Mugs and [ READER ]. Do you like ice cream? Or anything sweet? *gives them an ice cream cake.* '

The 3 of them held an ice cream cake, drooling over it. Until Cuphead ruined the moment.

" Wait we should check for poison. "

" Cuphead! That's rude. "

" Cups, you shouldn't say that IN FRONT of them! "

The 3 of them looked at Anon, Anon looked sad at that accusation.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' Have you guys had any other job? '

The flashback went back. To when Cuphead was slumped, bored of working as an accountant of some kind.

" Yeah, plenty of 'em, and all were pretty dang boring. "

The flashback showed Mugman holding a tray, looking bored.

" Even though a lot of them were basically the same as what we have now... but there was just always something missing, ya know? "

The flashback finally showed [ READER ], Being a school counselor for some middle school.

" The only job I had when I wasn't obligated to work at the casino, is a school counselor. And yet that still didn't satisfy me, and so I quitted. And look at where I am! "

The Flashback ended, Showing [ READER ] drinking with Cuphead, Mugman, King Dice, and The Devil.

" I made friends in this hellhole. "

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' Has a prank ever gone too far, to the point where someone was seriously injured? '

Cuphead thought for a while, then said his answer.

" Probably the one with the bible... "

" Oh, I remember that vividly. "

Cuphead looked at the sink, Knowing that it was [ READER ].

" Pfft, did you save me because of guilt or somethin? "

" A bit. Plus, I don't want to see a shattered cup on the Devil's desk. "

Cuphead suddenly froze up, scared to think of his shattered head on the Devil's table for display.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' [ READER ]! Since you're in charge of the comedy section, Is the theater section part of it? '

" Well, well. You're correct! Sometimes when the talented staff members agree to it, We hold a tiny play to entertain the guests with! We did Alice in Wonderland, Snow white, and I think we mentioned this last time . Me, King Dice and the Cup brothers did a mock trial about a burglary. I'm also in charge of pretty much anything in entertainment. "

The flashback shows Cuphead in a prison guard outfit, King Dice being the prosecutor of this trial, [ READER ] being the Defense attorney of Cuphead, and Mugman being the Judge of it all.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' Opinions on the Devil? (for [ READER ]) '

[ READER ] looks around the room. checking if there are cctv's, witnesses, or The Devil in the room.

" Okay so, He's my boss. But I kinda think of him like an older brother.. " [ READER ] whispered to Anon, secretly.

Suddenly, The door bursts open. The Devil looks like he's gonna cry a river of happy tears, bolted towards [ READER ] and ruffled her hair.

" AWW, I knew it ya leftie! "

" WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE HAIR, IT TAKES ABOUT AN HOUR FOR ME TO WORK ON THIS. "

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

( A/N: This is as short as the last chapter </3.. Oh, and funfact! I wrote this the same night that I wrote ' Part 21 '! :D )