𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 18 !!

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' A question for Cuphead and Mugman! So, you're waiters right now, have you had any... Interesting customer experiences? Such as an unnecessarily rude walrus, or someone so d u m b it can't be put into words? '

" Well, I guess there are bound to be a few... Every now and then someone will end up causing a scene." Mugman said, as he tried to resolve a conflict between a lightbulb man and a chicken guy.

" The table ain't big enough! The ENTRANCE ain't big enough! " A huge elephant complained as Cuphead looked confused on what to do.

" Every now and then there's some idiot who is either stupidly stubborn or just CAN'T READ. " Cuphead said, as he was forced to listen to a stubborn lady about her meal.

" And ya know, being a casino run by the Devil, this place attracts some... uh, strange folk. "

.

.

" So what'll it be? " Cuphead asks, Holding a notebook and pen to get the colorful man's order.

" ☌⍜ ⎎⍜⌰⌰⍜⍙ ⋔⟒ ⍜⋏ ⏁⟟☍⏁⍜☍ ⍾⎍⟒⌇⏁0⎐⟒⍀ "

" Yeah, I don't speak voodoo. "

" Oh, Cuphead! Don't worry about him, You can go help that couple over at table 16! " [ READER ] said with a smile, Helping Cuphead out with his confusion.

Cuphead blushed and thanked her, immediately going to table 16 as to not embarrass himself further.

.

.

" Sorry, Ma'am. I don't think you can bring the souls that are your eternal slaves inside. " Mugman said, pointing towards the chained souls that she tugs.

" Oh. " The lady in white sounded angry about it. Mugman gulped in fear, Until a certain co-manager came.

" Oh, Hello Ma'am! Would you like me to place your eternal slaves somewhere so that you can enjoy your time here? " [ READER ] greeted with a friendly smile.

" Yes. " The lady gave her chains of eternal slaves to her and immediately sat down towards a table. Mugman mouthed a ' thank you ' to [ READER ], She nodded back and went to find a place to put the customer's slaves.