𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 27 !!

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' What were your families like Dice and [ READER ]? '

2 Dice females, 1 four headed Dice, and a rabbit appeared. They all look mangled and twisted with sins, and guilt. King Dice glares at them, disgusted.

" Bound for Hell. "

[ READER ] takes a glance at her father. The father that sewed her, The father that filled her with stuffing whenever she lost some, The father who supported her all the way. She gave him a smile.

" Good enough for this world. "

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' Hey Devil can I PLEASE get a job at the casino I could be a waitress or be an entertainer and sing if you want. '

The Devil grinned at Anon, He magically brought out some paperworks.

[ READER ] stood beside him, Concerned for Anon.

" Alright, alright, we have some open spots. You got a resume? "

" Dontcha think anon is a bit.. Young? "

" Nah, Anyone can sign up.. Unless if, Anon is a 5 year old... "

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' Hey cuphead what would u do it it rained money heheh *opens portal* MONEY RAIN!!! ( This includes devil, dice, and [ READER ] '

Cuphead was confused, but then suddenly money did start raining. He looked up, seeing a hole on the ceiling with money falling out of it. He was ecstatic.

He greedily grabs every piece of dollar bills he can, Meanwhile. King Dice and The Devil watched Cuphead on a pair of binoculars, They grinned as they sat upon a pile of money.