𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 11 !!

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' Aw Mugman that's so nice you're all sweet and bubbly for Cala Maria. You ever plan on getting her something to show you care? And you too Cuphead! You planning to give anything to [ READER ]? It's almost Valentine's Day! '

" Oh gosh, Valentine's Day... Maybe I should get somethin' ... " Mugman thought nervously, while tugging his uniform's collar.

But then he immediately started to overthink.

" But I don't even know if I'm ready or where exactly she moved to and- "

" She moved to the seas by the forest. "

Fortunately enough, Cuphead interrupted Mugman and his thoughts.

" Wa- really? "

" Yeah, I heard some folks talk about it. "

" Maybe I should-... " Mugman was gonna go back to his trail of overthinking thoughts, Until his dear brother Cuphead interrupted him once again.

" Well, if ya willin' to lose that feeling of happiness, hope but also uncertainty whenever ya think of her to the feeling of sadness, rejection, and probably regret for the chance to win the ultimate joy of knowing your loved one loves ya back, then be my guest. Wow, love sounds a lot like gambling. "

Cuphead spouted it out, Which shocked Mugman and to which he looked at his brother.

" Don't spout out brother, You still haven't answered anon's question. "

Cuphead's cheeks grow a bright hue of pink, as he tries to hide it.

" Pfft, No use on giving her anything... " Cuphead scratches the back of his neck in embarrassment.

" Mhm, yea sure brother " Mugman rolled his eyes.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' King Dice, do you have a soul contract? If so, why did you make one? And does [ READER ] know the reason? '