𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 25 !!

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' Wouldn't it be interesting to see how dice just hugs cuphead? '

King Dice held Cuphead over his mouth, Cuphead screamed for help towards [ READER ] who was beside them.

" What was that? Sorry, didn't hear ya.

" [ READER ], HELP ME PLEASE "

King Dice said while pointing a gun to his Cup, and while Cuphead muffle shouted towards [ READER ].

" K-king Dice! C'mon y'know that we're also not allowed to harm our staff.. "

[ READER ] persuaded, gently taking Cuphead out of King Dice's grasp. Cuphead blushed as you held his arm gently and hid behind you, Looking at King Dice with a sinister smile.

King Dice glared at Cuphead, He pointed two of his eyes on his eyeballs and pointed them back to Cuphead's eyes, and he left.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' Hey, question for King Dice, [ READER ] and the Devil, are the cups annoying?? OwO '

" Sure. But I'm used to it. Besides, it's fun to be annoying back. " The Devil said, with a malicious grin. [ READER ] shrugged, and rolled her eyes with a playful smirk.

" Eh, The 2 of them have grown too much on me. "

" Told ya you're goin' soft on them. "

" Pfft, No use in denying it. "

The Devil and [ READER ] bickered. King Dice gazed elsewhere, the thought of the 2 cups irritated him.

" Can still be bloody irritating when they want to be. "

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮