𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 21 !!

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' What happened to King Dice and [ READER ] in the bad ending? '

Multiple whispers could be heard inside a room, They were all afraid.. Of something.

" So is Boss still gon' keep 'im around? "

" From what I've heard, yeah. "

" He should've killed him. "

" Surely it would be WORSE than death.

" I thought he was gonna kill him for sure. "

" I thought he was gonna kill all of us! "

" I saw we escape. "

Until one of the voices pointed out.

" But what about THEM? "

" Who? "

From the shadows emerged Impified Cuphead, and Impified Mugman holding Dice's bloody head and [ READER ] remade into a tiny, bloody doll.

They both grin menacingly, as Cuphead holds [ READER ] and Mugman carries King Dice's head.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' Did you know that the heart, spade, clover and diamond from playing cards have a meaning? Heart = Love (no duh), Clover = Good health, Diamond = Wealth and the Spade = Death, Not quite sure for Jester sorry! Since your boss made you those clothes, do you think he gave you those specific marks for a reason? '

The 3 of them listened as Anon explained the thing. Cuphead looks excited, Mugman looks terrified, and [ READER ] looks disappointed.

" So basically money and riches? Hell yeah, this can only mean good things!! " Cuphead said, with a hint of greed in his tone.

" I really wonder, What does the jester symbol mean..? " [ READER ] thought with a frown, wishing to know what her symbol meant. While Mugman wasn't happy about any of this, He was scared of the thought of death. [ READER ] noticed.

" Death, huh... "

" Though didn't Boss put 'em on us 'cuz they were on our super meter? "

Cuphead thought. [ READER ] thought it was a big flaw, Because She, King Dice, and the Devil didn't have super meters, But she didn't interrupt him with that flaw.

" Actually that only makes it better! "

" Heh... guess he likes paying attention to detail... "

[ READER ] felt a teensy bit bad for Mugman, Until someone's hand landed on her shoulder.

" Ya know that ain't all they mean, right? " King Dice asked the 3 of them, confused on whether they're that oblivious to this.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' [ READER ]! Do you know about the Devil's plan for Calix Amini? '

" Eh, I don't know much about it. I just know that it's an.. Ancient society, That Boss is OBSESSED about! " [ READER ] chuckled, as she took a sip of wine.

" But from what the Devil said, It kinda sounds.. pleasant? I mean sure, war and stuff.. But it sounds awesome! Kinda wish there still was somethin' like that right now. "

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' [ READER ], Have creeps every hit on ya? (even though you're one of the co-managers..) '

" Oh please. You think being one of the managers will excuse me on catcalls, or lustful gazes on me. Hahaha, No. And the casino being run by the Devil attracts some, sinful folks. "

" The difference is, Whenever you catcall on me or any lady staff. You'll never feel your dick ever again. "

[ READER ] explained to Anon, giving them an unhinged smile. Anon looks at her in fear.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

( A/N: This is shorter than usual </3 )